PDA

View Full Version : Corrupt "Super Nigger Mayor" Tiffany Henyad ROBS Firefighters in Dolton IL

Groid_Rage
07-17-2024, 02:54 PM
Of Dolton Village and Thornton Township in COOK COUNTY Illinois totally niggrified
The cunt is stealing the retirement funds and medical insurance premiums for the local fire fighters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgkStF9j_EU

:dindu :gorilla :chimpsdriving

Jim Crow
07-18-2024, 06:35 AM
Should it come as a surprise? I don’t think so!
There are a few things you can always count on in this world. 1.Niggers to always be nappy headed,boot liped,peppernosed smelly and fuggly.and 2.niggers to always be felonious.(Stealy rapy and murderous.)
And you can always count on a self loathing godless liberal pos to worship these beastly abominations and put them ahead of their own houman race.Liberals are the cause.I say we should deport all niggs and libs!

CoonsЯus
07-18-2024, 09:55 AM
You can't have niggers in charge of humans. It always ends in failure. Niggers are inferior beasts and need to be returned to their owners.

IseDaDiva
07-18-2024, 11:03 AM
"Hey, someone's gotta pay for mah keeds! And mah lace fronts, paw daggers, eyelashes, clothe-ses, sailfoams, and 65" TeeVeee!"

If any White mayor committed such a disgusting, despicable criminal act they'd be thrown in jail. But really - it's hard to get mad at a nigger for stealing, something that's in their DNA. It would be like me getting mad at my cat for killing a mouse.

Niggers are Useless
07-18-2024, 10:40 PM
Well you get what you vote for. Enjoy getting rid of the monkey now that its paws are in the coffers. I bet this isn’t the only thing this nigger has stolen from the town.

Groid_Rage
07-20-2024, 01:13 PM
You can't have niggers in charge of humans. It always ends in failure. Niggers are inferior beasts and need to be returned to their owners.
You can't have niggers in charge of ANYTHING. It always ends in failure. Niggers are inferior beasts and need to be returned to their owners. :gorilla