PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sow Dem staffer fired after stating Trump shooter should have better aim

CoonsЯus
07-14-2024, 01:51 PM
This is why niggers are despised and vilified. They are disgusting animals that have no purpose among humans. They need to be removed and separated from us. They are inferior beasts. Always have been and always will be.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13632983/donald-trump-shooting-assassination-mississippi-congress-staffer-jacqueline-marsaw-post.html#comments

A staff member of a Mississippi Democratic congressman took to social media and said she wished the shooter who tried to take Donald Trump's life had better aim.

On Saturday evening, shortly after Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, attempted to assassinate the former president during a rally in Pennsylvania, Jacqueline Marsaw, the field director for Mississippi Congressman Bennie G. Thompson shared a vile post on Facebook about the attack.

The nigger was terminated. I'm sure it will gain another DEI job when the dust settles. Niggers are useful and are needed as protection for those that utilize their cowardly traits in the name of profit or gain.

Jim Crow
07-14-2024, 02:03 PM
That’s all for show.I’m sure when things settle, the sow will not only get its job back or be offered a better one, probably backpay too!

Ignatow
07-14-2024, 04:10 PM
That's one ugly, abominable negress bitch!

IseDaDiva
07-14-2024, 11:21 PM
That's one huge, ugly sowbuck! Scroll down and see another hideous nigress, a so-called "actress" who says the whole thing was staged! Were the deaths staged too?

Seales: “That sh*# was more staged than a Tyler Perry production of Madea Runs for President I lived in Harlem long enough to know gunshots do not sound like making popcorn on the stove.”

True that anyone who lives around niggers should know what gunshots sound like. Isn't that kind of rayciss?

Okay, so who put that little sissy boy up to this? Whoever did it, it's backfiring. Doddering Joe doesn't have a chance now, not with this image in everyone's minds. He was very lucky. One inch to the left...: