PDA

View Full Version : Mammy gets batwings in a drive-by

Espantoon
06-18-2024, 03:30 PM
This mammy was sleeping when some other nigger(s) shot up its nest and killed it. Unfortunately the sow's sprogs were not harmed. Apparently the sheboon was planning its wedding and sheeit. The obligatory gofundme has been setup.

https://www.theroot.com/a-sleeping-black-mother-of-six-was-killed-in-random-dri-1851546191

Jim Crow
06-18-2024, 05:40 PM
Nigger marksmanship at it’s best. Next time, use a match and gasoline. And since niggers are so incompetent, the purpl will probably light itself on fire too. That would be nice! A burning death is much more painful too!

CoonsЯus
06-21-2024, 05:23 PM
The GoFundMuhCrackHabit has barely reached $8k. Nobody cares about this ol' nigger. I wonder if any of the niglets were related paternally ?

Zambo
06-21-2024, 08:53 PM
I wonder if any of the niglets were related paternally ?

Somehow, I don't wonder at all...

Jim Crow
06-22-2024, 06:34 AM
The GoFundMuhCrackHabit has barely reached $8k. Nobody cares about this ol' nigger. I wonder if any of the niglets were related paternally ?

$8000 too much! it’s probably all white liberal money. I wish those liberals giving money were in the nigger nest when they were spraying it!

IseDaDiva
06-23-2024, 11:47 PM
$8000 too much! it’s probably all white liberal money. I wish those liberals giving money were in the nigger nest when they were spraying it!

I'm sure all the nigger beggars are funded by White Guilt. You think a nigger would give anyone a nickel?