PDA

View Full Version : Video: The Most Violent Small Towns In America | 3 Are In Florida

Groid_Rage
06-16-2024, 12:27 PM
And all are also niggerfuxated shitholes like Darby PA. The guy tries to play off the trope of a safe small town as if nigger infested small towns don't exist. Even in his first town Cocoa FL, he shows a couple of criminiggers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI5PDze-ras
:gorilla :conf :conf

Jim Crow
06-16-2024, 12:57 PM
I work in Cocoa, Florida a lot!, we’re finishing a shower in the bordering city of Rockledge. Both cites are small and have their nigger ghettos.And that’s where you will find all your crime.It’s all contained in that area.
Statistics can be deceiving. Because of the smaller population, it makes Cocoa sound crime ridden. but no, it’s not that bad. I wouldn’t compare it to any of the northern dumps in PA,NY,NJ and CT..
Coco is part of Florida, which means it is Republican run and gun laws allow law abiding citizens to own guns. Keeps the crime down low in surrounding areas.Niggers killing each other in ghettos ain’t crime,it’s a blessing!

Niggers are Useless
06-16-2024, 01:54 PM
Any town where there are niggers will have murder, rape and robbery. It's not the fault of the town or its location, the problem is always the niggers.
Niggers are a constant drain on and a menace to human society. When the time comes that the actual problem can be called out and properly identified as the cause, then real solutions can be proposed. Send em back to Africa or bring back segregation.
The other thing I always consider when I see one of these documentary type things is the source of the statistics, how cooked are the books? I don't trust any numbers produced by the government or its brown shirt law agencies. These groups have to act in concert to push the communist narrative. There is no way they would give accurate representations of the violence their pets are perpetrating on the human population.

CoonsЯus
06-16-2024, 08:18 PM
I used to live in Cocoa opposite Publix on Cocoa Blvd. I don't remember it being too nigger fucked, but this was a long time ago. A trip up to Titusville turned black pretty quick. Niggers ruin everything, so nothing surprises me. It's always nice to see the families ( usually the shitter outer, the bastard half niglets and the fat momma's momma ) having their miserable shitty lives ruined by nigger on nigger crime though.