PDA

View Full Version : "Man" Dead, 5 Year Old Wounded in Youth Feetsball Game Shoot-em-up

NiggerWrangler
06-15-2024, 10:30 PM
Prince Georges County, Maryland...

A nigger batwinged another nigger and shot a 5 year old niglet at Potomac High School's feetsball field during a youth game Saturday morning. Training the niggers how to be felons early in life!

Of course it's the "gun's fault," not the nigger's.

It's anyone's guess what led to the Bat Fairy being summoned on such a beautiful sunny morning. Could be literally anything.

https://youtu.be/JEjd1bTP68Q?si=5NxYa2K2vL65TzG6

Niggers are Useless
06-15-2024, 11:12 PM
I bet it had to have something to do with Niggers favorite topic Dis -aspeck.
You mugfugga you disaspecking me bisch!! Blam blam blam

:bsow

NiggerWrangler
06-16-2024, 07:31 AM
I bet it had to have something to do with Niggers favorite topic Dis -aspeck.
You mugfugga you disaspecking me bisch!! Blam blam blam

:bsow

That or the goodified nigger took the last packet of Chicken McNugget sauce.

CoonsЯus
06-16-2024, 09:31 AM
Wherever you have a police chimp chief, you know the area is nigger fuxated beyond help. The pretend shock and horror annunciated when niggers do their thing, is always hard to replicate with any kind of empathetic reality. Dead niggers are always welcome. Their drain and destruction on human society has been one of the biggest tragedies of the modern age.

Groid_Rage
06-16-2024, 12:19 PM
Wherever you have a police chimp chief, you know the area is nigger fuxated beyond help. The pretend shock and horror annunciated when niggers do their thing, is always hard to replicate with any kind of empathetic reality. Dead niggers are always welcome. Their drain and destruction on human society has been one of the biggest tragedies of the modern age.
PG County MD is an extension of NE Washington DC's niggerhood

Jim Crow
06-16-2024, 01:14 PM
Niggers need to be banned from out country,not guns!