PDA

View Full Version : Somalicoons steal $49 million of your dollars

IseDaDiva
06-13-2024, 08:17 PM
No wonder they all flock to Western countries. They know they can get away with nearly anything and if caught the consequences will be mild. No one found it odd that the Somalicoons say their charity gave away 12 million meals to hungry children. Are there even 12 million kids in MN, and do none of them have parents who feed them? What a joke.

https://minnesotareformer.com/2024/06/07/five-feeding-our-future-defendants-found-guilty-two-acquitted-in-sprawling-fraud-case/

CoonsЯus
06-13-2024, 09:40 PM
Prosecutors said they fabricated invoices and submitted thousands of phony names of children in order to get $49 million in federal funds.

And it looks like they're getting away with it due to their cultural necessity.

Weewuzzkangs
06-14-2024, 01:12 AM
The only people who fall into these schemes are elderly dupes who still read analog newspapers, don't access the internet and those who don't know where Somalia's located on a globe, perhaps thinking it's a beach resort on an Italian coastline or a suburb of Monaco

Jim Crow
06-14-2024, 07:14 AM
Somalians are some of the nastiest fucking niggers ever spawned. They should all be forced to live in their own fucking coontry with themselves!

haywood
06-14-2024, 07:16 AM
Somalians are some of the nastiest fucking niggers ever spawned. They should all be forced to live in their own fucking coontry with themselves!

Let's start by sending that C@NT "mentally ilhan omar" back there!! Come to think of it, let's send aoc jamaal bowman and the rest of the "Jihad Squad" there!!

IseDaDiva
06-14-2024, 11:07 AM
The only people who fall into these schemes are elderly dupes who still read analog newspapers, don't access the internet and those who don't know where Somalia's located on a globe, perhaps thinking it's a beach resort on an Italian coastline or a suburb of Monaco

:lol

It was government entities who gladly handed over millions of tax dollars to these felonious parasitic groids. As always, niggers can't just take their ill-gotten gains and stash it away. They have to blow it on ostentatious luxuries and call attention to themselves.

I truly admire the way my own government is so free and easy with MY money, giving a bundle of it to filthy invaders.

Weewuzzkangs
06-15-2024, 04:09 AM
...As always, niggers can't just take their ill-gotten gains and stash it away. They have to blow it on ostentatious luxuries and call attention to themselves...The Bling that they leave behind makes it easier for them to get caught

NiggerWrangler
06-15-2024, 04:32 AM
No wonder they all flock to Western countries. They know they can get away with nearly anything and if caught the consequences will be mild. No one found it odd that the Somalicoons say their charity gave away 12 million meals to hungry children. Are there even 12 million kids in MN, and do none of them have parents who feed them? What a joke.

https://minnesotareformer.com/2024/06/07/five-feeding-our-future-defendants-found-guilty-two-acquitted-in-sprawling-fraud-case/

Asslifting niggers might just be the worst kind of niggers.

Why we let these things into our country is beyond me.

Weewuzzkangs
06-15-2024, 04:50 AM
...Why we let these things into our country...Probably because their lightbulb-shaped hey-edz project a certain degree of enlightenment? :confused:

NiggerWrangler
06-15-2024, 08:58 PM
Probably because their lightbulb-shaped hey-edz project a certain degree of enlightenment? :confused:

:rofl

Niggers are Useless
06-15-2024, 11:29 PM
When I first heard about this scam, I knew it was niggers. Only niggers would take advantage of programs to feed kids in order to buy stupid nigger shit. I should have made the connection that given the location it was somalicoons. That place is infested and needs a nuclear fumigation. Get mike lindel out first though.