PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Draws on Multiple Police Officers... Loses

NiggerWrangler
06-12-2024, 09:47 PM
Baltimore...

Police converge on a Baltimore porch nigger, Nigger Anthony Ferguson (39) who was a "person" of interest in shooting up a building.

As police talk to Nigger Anthony, they get permission to check the nigger's backpack for a gun. Unbelievably the officer checking the backpack assumes Nigger Anthony was smart enough to have ditched the gun. That mistake almost proved fatal, for the police.

Once the backpack was checked, Nigger Anthony was told to stand up, so they could frisk him. That's when Nigger Anthony pulled out his gun and fired off a round. Police returned fire and summoned the Bat Fairy, who would get there eventually.

One officer was wounded, but will be fine.

You can never be complacent with a nigger.

https://youtu.be/lIUfdP9WJRk?si=pyS8mB2I2TBiVQ57

CoonsЯus
06-19-2024, 10:41 PM
Nice to see the string thing get deleted. Those cops knew old niggy was up to no good. I think the cop may have been shot by the other cop in a friendly fire event. Can't work it out from the video. Anyway, hope the LEO gets better and the nigger is buried with no head stone.

knot a Knigger
06-20-2024, 12:40 AM
Nice work but a little careless. I want to remind everyone there are only 188 shoplifting days until kwanza. 6/19/24

IseDaDiva
06-20-2024, 11:04 AM
Nice to see the string thing get deleted. Those cops knew old niggy was up to no good. I think the cop may have been shot by the other cop in a friendly fire event. Can't work it out from the video. Anyway, hope the LEO gets better and the nigger is buried with no head stone.

The libtards will probably erect a statue in his honour!