PDA

View Full Version : Early Juneteenth Celebration? Nigger Shoot-em-up on the Memphis Freeway!

NiggerWrangler
06-12-2024, 07:42 PM
Oh noes... the kee-uds.

One carload of niggers shot up another carload of niggers on the freeway in Memphis. One full grown nigger and 3 niglets were carried to the hospital in critical condition. No batwings. Nigger marksmanship strikes again.

The reporter carries on about "gun violence" but gives no theory on why the niggers shot the other niggers. Nor do they mention niggers at all. Can't have that!

At least the humans in the comments know the score.

Happy Juneteenth niggers.

https://youtu.be/KxaQVMuZoPk?si=EUGdAGe4-3PzifgO

Zambo
06-12-2024, 09:12 PM
Geeezzzzzz....what miserable reporting! No names, no mugshots, no descriptions, no NOTHING! "We are searching for a motive for the shooting..." Well, I have a "motive" for ya: they"re NIGGERS! What other movtive do niggers need for crime?

NiggerWrangler
06-12-2024, 11:01 PM
Geeezzzzzz....what miserable reporting! No names, no mugshots, no descriptions, no NOTHING! "We are searching for a motive for the shooting..." Well, I have a "motive" for ya: they"re NIGGERS! What other movtive do niggers need for crime?

Exactly. TNB.

CoonsЯus
06-13-2024, 01:57 AM
No wings ? No fair !!

haywood
06-13-2024, 07:31 AM
Oh noes... the kee-uds.

One carload of niggers shot up another carload of niggers on the freeway in Memphis. One full grown nigger and 3 niglets were carried to the hospital in critical condition. No batwings. Nigger marksmanship strikes again.

The reporter carries on about "gun violence" but gives no theory on why the niggers shot the other niggers. Nor do they mention niggers at all. Can't have that!

At least the humans in the comments know the score.

Happy Juneteenth niggers.

https://youtu.be/KxaQVMuZoPk?si=EUGdAGe4-3PzifgO

That's tnb to da' tenf degree!! I'm hoping that the rockfish and bat fairy counts will be HIGH this Summer!!

Groid_Rage
06-13-2024, 12:04 PM
Geeezzzzzz....what miserable reporting! No names, no mugshots, no descriptions, no NOTHING! "We are searching for a motive for the shooting..." Well, I have a "motive" for ya: they"re NIGGERS! What other movtive do niggers need for crime? Just like the cat thieves who murdered the actor Wactor in LA, dark clothes in a dark car!

Jim Crow
06-14-2024, 06:36 AM
Niggers should celebrate their nigger holidays with some refreshing Jim Jones Koolaid! unlike their poor marksmanship, the Jim Jones Kool-Aid is right on target!

NiggerWrangler
06-14-2024, 10:45 PM
That's tnb to da' tenf degree!! I'm hoping that the rockfish and bat fairy counts will be HIGH this Summer!!

If only they could finally outpace the birf rate!

NiggerWrangler
06-14-2024, 10:46 PM
Niggers should celebrate their nigger holidays with some refreshing Jim Jones Koolaid! unlike their poor marksmanship, the Jim Jones Kool-Aid is right on target!

I like the way you think!

haywood
06-15-2024, 01:00 PM
If only they could finally outpace the birf rate!

Tru Dat!! They breed like cockroaches!!

NiggerWrangler
06-15-2024, 08:56 PM
Tru Dat!! They breed like cockroaches!!

For such inferior creatures they sure have excellent reproductive systems. Holy hell!