PDA

View Full Version : Batwinging at block party

IseDaDiva
06-09-2024, 01:25 PM
Whenever niggroes gather, let the bullets fly! Two dead nogs isn't bad for a day's work.

No pictures, of course, but do we really need them? Keep giving your niglets those ridiculous handles, Mammies.

The Rock Hill Police Department (https://www.cityofrockhill.com/departments/police-department) said 44-year-old Montest Mincey and 21-year-old Maricus Kirk died at the scene. A 25-year-old woman and 24-year-old man were also shot but survived.

Days after the shooting, police identified 19-year-old D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn and 18-year-old Quantrel Jaheim Barrino as suspects in the shooting.

A warrant for Clyburn’s arrest was issued on June 7, and with the assistance of the Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office, he was arrested later in the day. Barrino was arrested early in the morning on June 8.
Clyburn is being charged with murder, while Barrino is charged with accessory before the fact of murder. Both are facing charges relating to Mincey’s death and are being held at the Rock Hill Jail.

https://www.wbtv.com/2024/06/08/2-arrested-after-2-killed-2-hurt-shooting-rock-hill-block-party/

Libtardologist
06-09-2024, 03:28 PM
That's the one redeeming quality of the Street Apefricanus...is they off eachother in record numbers.

Niggers are Useless
06-09-2024, 03:46 PM
"D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn" This has to be a top contender for Stupid nigger name of the week. At least top 5. Do you think niggers just dump out a can of scrabble letters and whatever the first 30 letters are becomes the nogs nigger name?
It's no wonder these niggers run around shooting each other. They are pissed off that there is no way in hell they would ever be able spell each other's names.
Anytime a group of niggers get together for any reason one of them will whip out a paw gun and get to blasting.

:nfl
:bsow

IseDaDiva
06-09-2024, 06:45 PM
"D’markieoun Ji’shae Clyburn" This has to be a top contender for Stupid nigger name of the week. At least top 5. Do you think niggers just dump out a can of scrabble letters and whatever the first 30 letters are becomes the nogs nigger name?
It's no wonder these niggers run around shooting each other. They are pissed off that there is no way in hell they would ever be able spell each other's names.
Anytime a group of niggers get together for any reason one of them will whip out a paw gun and get to blasting.

:nfl
:bsow

I had forgotten all about my GIF. :lol Big sow just be beatin' da black off of dat buck.

Scrabble? Niggers? Imagine niggers playing Scrabble: "Ass", "Muhdik", "Poo", "Muhfug", "Poosay", "Teef", etc.

No, I think they dump out a can of alphabet soup, and whatever lands on the plate is the niglet's name, with a few "sky commas" stuck in it.

"D’markieoun"

On a forum to discuss my court shows on which we had just seen niggers with sky commas (because don't know the word "apostrophe") in their stupid names, I pondered which letter the apostrophe was replacing. Some nigger-loving jackass replied, all in a huff and insinuating I might be rayciss, that this is traditional with many Irish names.

I did take the time to try to explain that the apostrophes in Irish names DO replace letters or words, usually "Of" or "Of the", but arguing with Libtards is such a waste of time. Maybe she misunderstood the term "Black Irish".

Zambo
06-09-2024, 07:39 PM

And what's to dislike about THAT? :rofl

Jim Crow
06-09-2024, 08:53 PM
Niggers need to learn how to suicide bomb like their close relative,the dune nigger.niggs can’t shoot for shit.But 50 lbs of explosive would add a bang to the nigger party and bring the batwing count up by dozens! Just imagine, the batwing fairy would be working overtime. And the crime rate in that neighborhood would go down instantly.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-09-2024, 10:41 PM
Niggers need to learn how to suicide bomb like their close relative,the dune nigger.niggs can’t shoot for shit.But 50 lbs of explosive would add a bang to the nigger party and bring the batwing count up by dozens! Just imagine, the batwing fairy would be working overtime. And the crime rate in that neighborhood would go down instantly.
Maybe if we sold hand grenades next to the malt likka we could make this happen

CoonsЯus
06-10-2024, 12:09 PM
D’markieoun Ji’shae

I say nothing.

haywood
06-11-2024, 08:07 AM
That's the one redeeming quality of the Street Apefricanus...is they off eachother in record numbers.

But still NOT ENOUGH!!

NiggerWrangler
06-11-2024, 11:18 PM
I had forgotten all about my GIF. :lol Big sow just be beatin' da black off of dat buck.

Scrabble? Niggers? Imagine niggers playing Scrabble: "Ass", "Muhdik", "Poo", "Muhfug", "Poosay", "Teef", etc.

No, I think they dump out a can of alphabet soup, and whatever lands on the plate is the niglet's name, with a few "sky commas" stuck in it.

"D’markieoun"

On a forum to discuss my court shows on which we had just seen niggers with sky commas (because don't know the word "apostrophe") in their stupid names, I pondered which letter the apostrophe was replacing. Some nigger-loving jackass replied, all in a huff and insinuating I might be rayciss, that this is traditional with many Irish names.

I did take the time to try to explain that the apostrophes in Irish names DO replace letters or words, usually "Of" or "Of the", but arguing with Libtards is such a waste of time. Maybe she misunderstood the term "Black Irish".

It's funny how liberals,the actual racists, love to accuse others of racism. No point in arguing with them. They aren't intelligent to argue back.

Zambo
06-12-2024, 09:45 AM
Maybe if we sold hand grenades next to the malt likka we could make this happen

An easier way would be to air-drop several pallets of KFC into every ghetto and niggertown. Wouldn't be a nigger left by sundown.

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-12-2024, 11:21 PM
An easier way would be to air-drop several pallets of KFC into every ghetto and niggertown. Wouldn't be a nigger left by sundown.
Yes and only drop half enough dipping sauce for it all. Game over niggers. :lol