PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are sad that Red Lobster locations are closing

Espantoon
06-08-2024, 01:07 PM
Where will the poor jigaboos get their scrimps and crab legs now?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/08/business/red-lobster-black-history/index.html

CoonsЯus
06-08-2024, 01:31 PM
Niggers take plastic tubs in their bags and fill them with plate after plate of endless shrimp. This is why RL when bust. The niggers literally ate them to failure. Niggers ruin everything. Red Lobster should be Black Loser. Everything niggers touch turns to shit. The nigger Midas touch.

Groid_Rage
06-15-2024, 02:12 PM
Filed Under: niggers ruin everything good.

GeneralPat
06-16-2024, 01:03 AM
I don't see why niggers would be sad about this, they still got Popeyes, KFC and basically any joint that sells chicken. I guess that was the only place niggers can take their hoes to pretend they are having a fancy dinner. Lol!

Ignatow
06-16-2024, 02:44 AM
I don't see why niggers would be sad about this, they still got Popeyes, KFC and basically any joint that sells chicken. I guess that was the only place niggers can take their hoes to pretend they are having a fancy dinner. Lol!

Niggers think Golden Corral is fancy dining, and a step above that is The Olive Garden. Not too many niggers where I live, but of course I'm also affected by loss of Red Lobster, a place where I enjoyed their shrimp scampi.

GeneralPat
06-16-2024, 03:09 AM
I've eaten at Red Lobster a few times, the shrimp there is pretty good. Yeah, I guess I too would be upset about Red Lobster location's closing down but considering the niggers who eat there, I assumed they would consider it as fancy. I have nothing against Red Lobster or the humans who eat there.

NiggerWrangler
06-16-2024, 07:46 AM
We used to eat at Red Lobster a long time ago. They had a drink similar to a Hurricane that they called a Lighthouse. The original glasses (which you got to keep) looked like a lighthouse. I probably had a hundred of the glasses, at one point.

Never saw a nigger in one. We didn't have one here, but ate when we were on the road. It was decent food. We didn't consider it fine dining, but then again, we weren't niggers!

The all you eat situation is what killed the company. Having a "civil rights" nigger running things didn't help either!

Damn it, now I'm craving seafood!!!

NigOUT
06-27-2024, 06:29 PM
Where will the poor jigaboos get their scrimps and crab legs now?
https://www.cnn.com/2024/06/08/business/red-lobster-black-history/index.html

You mean where will the coal black diseased plague steal they frozen seefoods now?

Jim Crow
06-28-2024, 06:53 AM
“Niggers are sad that red lobster is closing”
Gee,I’m sad that niggers aren’t all going back to Afrika where they belong!

Nigroids
06-28-2024, 09:23 AM
Well, they can always scald their own shitlets and have ghetto lobster. Oh wait, they already do that!

IseDaDiva
06-28-2024, 07:15 PM
My husband and I used to go to Red Lobster and always enjoyed it. Of course, there were no pavement apes there, ever. Humans only. I was sorry when it closed.

IseDaDiva
06-28-2024, 07:18 PM
Well, they can always scald their own shitlets and have ghetto lobster. Oh wait, they already do that!

It's what's for dinner!

Niggers are Useless
06-28-2024, 10:49 PM
Thanks niggers. I really like the cheddar biscuits. Niggers ruin everything.

Groid_Rage
07-01-2024, 11:11 AM
Thanks niggers. I really like the cheddar biscuits. Niggers ruin everything.
I got some frozen RL ones on sale and they were pretty good!

Niggers are Useless
07-01-2024, 06:10 PM
I got some frozen RL ones on sale and they were pretty good!

I will have to look into that. Was it a major grocery chain?

Groid_Rage
07-06-2024, 11:09 PM
I will have to look into that. Was it a major grocery chain?

I think it is a national brand, but the grocery chain is regional to NE NY and Western New England