PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Texas

ZOOKEEPER
06-07-2024, 08:54 PM
Greetings Fellow Crackers:bat
It's been awhile since being here, and I am glad everyone is still around and thriving! As soon as the Admin unlocks my permissions, I'll post what is actually happening on the S Texas border for those not in my area. Real short of it, good news that news media is not reporting. The National guard, has begun shooting the invaders with military simulation paint marker rounds (SIMs) If you have never been in a training scenario, useing these, you can look it up online. From first-hand experience, I can say being hit by one turns your day to shit haha!

These rounds hurt like a MF and will leave a bruise bigger than your head when impacted on an unprotected area, has the same effect as a rubber bullet if placed correctly. It makes my day to hear screaming muzzies and watching them cry like the bitches they are. So again cheers and glad I'm back!:trumpdance

Ignatow
06-07-2024, 10:08 PM
Welcome Zookeeper glad to have you aboard!

ZOOKEEPER
06-07-2024, 11:18 PM
Thank you Bru!

Niggers are Useless
06-08-2024, 03:09 AM
Welcome zookeeper. I have to say that every time I was OP4 I put a dishrag down the front of the fun parts because that's where I would hit em first and I did not expect any different treatment. Have a great time here bashing niggers and asslifters.

CoonsЯus
06-08-2024, 01:55 PM
Cool handle ! Welcome to the Land of the Freakless and the home of the sane !

haywood
06-08-2024, 03:41 PM
It's been awhile since being here, and I am glad everyone is still around and thriving! As soon as the Admin unlocks my permissions, I'll post what is actually happening on the S Texas border for those not in my area. Real short of it, good news that news media is not reporting. The National guard, has begun shooting the invaders with military simulation paint marker rounds (SIMs) If you have never been in a training scenario, useing these, you can look it up online. From first-hand experience, I can say being hit by one turns your day to shit haha!

These rounds hurt like a MF and will leave a bruise bigger than your head when impacted on an unprotected area, has the same effect as a rubber bullet if placed correctly. It makes my day to hear screaming muzzies and watching them cry like the bitches they are. So again cheers and glad I'm back!:trumpdance

Welcome back!!

ZOOKEEPER
06-09-2024, 06:47 AM
Thanks Bru...

Coon Town
06-18-2024, 12:19 AM

Welcome aboard, fellow Texan.