PDA

View Full Version : Pigmey "Sow" (????) Nigger Skoo Crossing Guard Handing E-cigs and Marijuana to Kids

NiggerWrangler
06-05-2024, 08:41 PM
Medina, PA...

Holy hell! If there was ever an avatar worthy nigger, this thing is it.

I'm not convinced "Kiara" Lee, the nigger in question, is a sow. It looks more like a typical tranny. Too mentally ill to understand that it isn't fooling anyone. Ever.

Anyhow, this nigger, a skoo crossing guard who also works at a rec center, was caught giving middle skoo students e-cigarettes and Marijuana edibles. The nigger also emailed students to talk about doing drugs. God only knows what else it's done.

The real criminal here is whoever hired this nigger. They need to be dealt with. The nigger is just being a nigger.

The comments are hilarious.

https://youtu.be/BDRxDbFzk74?si=yPcxSLh5PX557HZ9

Jim Crow
06-05-2024, 09:56 PM
That’s one ug-ly mustached midget sow! doesn’t matter what size shape or form a nigger is,it will always engage in criminal activity!

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-05-2024, 10:54 PM
A pygmy tranny nigger crossing guard giving children drugs? What will it be tomorrow in clown world? Tune in to find out.

NiggerWrangler
06-06-2024, 11:54 PM
That’s one ug-ly mustached midget sow! doesn’t matter what size shape or form a nigger is,it will always engage in criminal activity!

It's in their DNA.

Weewuzzkangs
06-07-2024, 02:18 AM
Here's a Pough-Leece mugshot of former Skoow crossing whatever. Note the uncanny resemlance if its to a half-Pygmy wunce known as "Prince" (Prance + Mince), later referring itself as "Symbol". Could they possibly be sisters?:

haywood
06-07-2024, 10:16 AM
A pygmy tranny nigger crossing guard giving children drugs? What will it be tomorrow in clown world? Tune in to find out.

But on da' "intersectionality" scale it beez a victim n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! I am trying to find the video by Watt Walsh. FUNNY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT it dun beez, MAING!!:unigger:dindu:gibs:facepalm:bobble:racist

IseDaDiva
06-09-2024, 01:08 PM
I don't even know what that is, other than that P.T. Barnum would have hired it immediately. This mutant needn't worry. It has a lot of Woke points going for it - dwarf, nigger, tranny (?) - so won't do any time.

Niggers are Useless
06-09-2024, 04:36 PM
This thing should be B-idens new Press nigger. I would listen to this thing ook the lies just for the comedic value. Pennsyltucky is pushing DEI on everything. It's near impossible for whitey to get a job there anymore. So hire Diversity niggers like this and enjoy the results. This one checks all the Diversity blocks. Tranny, check, midget, check, nigger, check, drug addled, check preys on kids, check, dindu nuffins ,check.
Hey PA, Its been a while since I said this but here it is: YOU VOTED FOR THIS! Enjoy it.

Weewuzzkangs
06-09-2024, 04:47 PM
...so won't do any time.Except through the "justice" system's revolving door?

Zambo
06-09-2024, 06:20 PM
Holy crap!!! WHAT THE HAIL IS THAT??
That's the NASTIEST NIGGER I've EVER SEEN!

CoonsЯus
06-09-2024, 06:37 PM
I bet it only gets a little fine !