PDA

View Full Version : Niglets abandoned in London

Espantoon
06-04-2024, 05:47 PM
Three niglets were found abandoned in London in 2017, 2019, and 2024, turns out they are all siblings.

It began in September 2017, when Harry was found wrapped in a blanket in a small park. Police appealed for the mother to come forward, but she never did.

Good luck finding the mammy. The two oldest mini-bucks have been adopted, I assume we will read about them in a few years when they rape their adoptive parents/siblings.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/06/04/uk/london-abandoned-babies-gbr-intl/index.html

Weewuzzkangs
06-05-2024, 04:30 AM
...The two oldest mini-bucks have been adopted, I assume we will read about them in a few years when they rape their adoptive parents/siblings.Do you think their Mammy was that far intelligent, over the average for them, to think that far ahead?

Niggers are Useless
06-05-2024, 07:08 AM
The mammy sow is waddling around breeding and dropping little stink bombs every 9months for humans to clean up. The best move here would be swimming lessons in the Thames upon discovery of her little gifts ��
Niggers really are useless animals.

IseDaDiva
06-05-2024, 08:53 AM
Do you think their Mammy was that far intelligent, over the average for them, to think that far ahead?

I'd bet a lot that the 3 little nigger cuckoos were adopted by White suckers.

Espantoon
06-05-2024, 12:04 PM
I'd bet a lot that the 3 little nigger cuckoos were adopted by White suckers.

No doubt. If the niglets were adopted by full grown niggers they would be good by now.

IseDaDiva
06-05-2024, 02:37 PM
No doubt. If the niglets were adopted by full grown niggers they would be good by now.

Yes, like the sow who strangely adopted a niglet (Hayshee?), got sick of the l'il muh-fuggah, hog-tied it, and threw it in a pool.