PDA

View Full Version : Libtard family needs their big Hayshee buck home!

IseDaDiva
06-03-2024, 07:29 PM
Unbelievable. Loonytoon missionaries won't stop until this full-grown 15-year-old nigger is rampaging around their house, with their human children there.

FORT SMITH, Ark. — A Fort Smith couple finds themselves in the middle of a crisis as they are in the process of trying to bring their adopted son home from Haiti.

Cara and Matt Smithson lived in Haiti for 10 years as missionaries. During that time, they met Jeffney, a 15-year-old boy from Haiti. They began the process of adopting him when they lived there.

Due to safety concerns, the Smithsons decided to move back to Arkansas, but they were unable to bring Jeffney with them.

"Safety concerns"? Yet they want this feral buck in their home? They'll have no one else to blame if savage attacks and rapes befall their children.

The Smithsons say they will not quit until Jeffney is on American soil.

"He's our son. We can't stop," Cara said. "I just wish that our government would prioritize minor children who need to be reunified with their families."

https://www.5newsonline.com/article/news/local/fort-smith-family-haiti-adoption-story/527-c4f0d551-2928-42f8-9771-1df64e140916

Zambo
06-03-2024, 09:54 PM
Well, liberals are not too bright, and liberal missionaries are even less so, but NOBODY adopts a feral coon of rape-and-murder age (over 8). They're missing Haiti already, so something gives me a haunting feeling that maybe somebody wants a live-in Alabama Blacksnake.
:dickstomp

Jim Crow
06-04-2024, 05:44 PM
“ we want him back because he’s our son“. dumb ass liberal motherfuckers!
Will he still be your son after he muhdiks your wife and daughter? What if he kills one of your sons?
Savage nigger beasts are not loyal pets.

Niggers are Useless
06-04-2024, 08:22 PM
I agree with zambo. I think the wife misses the radiator hose. All of us know the outcome of this already, human kids raped and demorilized . The media will paint the Haitian as a victim who couldn’t help but screw the kids and there will be statues and parades celebrating its liberation from the bondage of Haiti. Good luck mom. Suck the hose and your kids will pay the toll.

knot a Knigger
06-07-2024, 02:00 AM
When it's done raping and killing the kids, mom will make excuses for it. Then it'll get a last piece and bbq them all.

Weewuzzkangs
06-07-2024, 02:21 AM
Including any available house pets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr8H2IXj08g&t=3s

NiggerWrangler
06-07-2024, 03:56 AM
Unbelievable. Loonytoon missionaries won't stop until this full-grown 15-year-old nigger is rampaging around their house, with their human children there.

"Safety concerns"? Yet they want this feral buck in their home? They'll have no one else to blame if savage attacks and rapes befall their children.

https://www.5newsonline.com/article/news/local/fort-smith-family-haiti-adoption-story/527-c4f0d551-2928-42f8-9771-1df64e140916

That's full-blown mental illness. Look at that nigger. Already planning it's TNB! Grinning about it!

IseDaDiva
06-07-2024, 09:49 AM
That's full-blown mental illness. Look at that nigger. Already planning it's TNB! Grinning about it!

I am dazed at the idea of wanting to import a grown, hypersexual Hayshee nigger buck with an IQ of 65 into your home and expecting it all to go well.

haywood
06-07-2024, 10:12 AM

You want the teenaper to be reunited with it's fambly?! Sent it to a Mountain Gorilla in central apefreaka!!

Groid_Rage
06-07-2024, 02:11 PM
I am dazed at the idea of wanting to import a grown, hypersexual Hayshee nigger buck with an IQ of 65 into your home and expecting it all to go well.
I guess having a liberal feel-good moment trumps common sense and safety.

IseDaDiva
06-07-2024, 05:38 PM
I guess having a liberal feel-good moment trumps common sense and safety.

Yep, and if you do anything to help the poor niggroes (who always ALWAYS need help) you announce it and wait for the adulation, "likes", and back pats from an army of hypocritical nigger lovers and other stupid Libtards.

The need to be seen as so non-rayciss has eliminated the instinct for self-preservation.

IseDaDiva
06-07-2024, 05:46 PM
You want the teenaper to be reunited with it's fambly?! Sent it to a Mountain Gorilla in central apefreaka!!

Yes, but think of the stink, the violence, the stealing, the killing, and the raping. Gorillas don't want niggers living among them.

Send them to live with a large troop of baboons instead, who won't put up with the TNB. Even that's not fair since baboons are much better parents than any breeder sows or bucks.

haywood
06-08-2024, 03:39 PM
Yes, but think of the stink, the violence, the stealing, the killing, and the raping. Gorillas don't want niggers living among them.

Send them to live with a large troop of baboons instead, who won't put up with the TNB. Even that's not fair since baboons are much better parents than any breeder sows or bucks.

You are 100% CORRECT, Diva!!

NiggerWrangler
06-10-2024, 07:52 PM

It's mental illness. Stupid white people.