PDA

View Full Version : Old coons are getting batwings from drug overdoses

Espantoon
06-03-2024, 04:20 PM
Of course, this is WT's fault because there are no more manufacturing jobs for the bucks.
https://www.nytimes.com/2024/06/03/us/baltimore-opioid-epidemic-seniors.html

Jim Crow
06-03-2024, 04:48 PM
Niggers are overdosing because they are too stupid and illiterate to read and comprehend the directions on the prescription bottle. And that’s a good thing! The batwing fairy needs work too!

Niggers are Useless
06-03-2024, 06:10 PM
:trumpdance:nfl:because

Sometimes we have to take the easy win. Keep up the good work niggers.

Zambo
06-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Niggers are overdosing because they are too stupid and illiterate to read and comprehend the directions on the prescription bottle. And that’s a good thing! The batwing fairy needs work too!

I don't think it's because they're illerate, which they are, but prescription drugs would require effort on their part. The coon would have to go to a doctor for the prescription and to a pharmacy to actually buy it. The nigger would have to MOVE to do that, when they can get their fentanyl and heroin delivered right to their street corner. Niggers are not into prescriptions. They prefer little gallstone shaped rocks in plastic baggies, some unknown white powder, or pills of all colors and descriptions. I'm amazed they last as long as they do...

IseDaDiva
06-05-2024, 05:43 PM
William, 63, killed by fentanyl and found in his ninth-floor unit in February 2023. Richard, 61, discovered in an apartment with multiple drugs in his system two and a half weeks later. David, 68, three days after that, also dead from fentanyl.

Is Dr. Larnell prescribing fentanyl now, to old coons (who aren't even old!) living on peoples' taxes? I kind of doubt it, but if he does this is a public service.

While just 7 percent of the city’s population, they account for nearly 30 percent of drug fatalities — a death rate 20 times that of the rest of the country.

For sure that's YT's fault somehow, even though the odds of YTs sneaking fentanyl into the Old Niggroes' Home is rather unlikely.

Zambo
06-05-2024, 07:02 PM
For sure that's YT's fault somehow, even though the odds of YTs sneaking fentanyl into the Old Niggroes' Home is rather unlikely.

Nebber know.....dem wyte debbils gots sum PARFUL JUJU!!