PDA

View Full Version : A Sterling End to Nigger Sam.

NiggerWrangler
06-02-2024, 08:26 PM
Grand Rapids...

Multiple police departments were chasing Nigger Samuel Sterling (25) a career violent felon with multiple arrest warrants and a history of weapons violations.

The whole affair turns into a foot chase, and Nigger Sam is headed towards a Burger King, when an undercover officer assigned to a federal task force runs over him. No clear look at what happened, Nigger Sam was crushed by the Hyundai SUV, and later was joined by the Bat Fairy.

Michigan's Governor Gretchen Whitmer was upset that one of her precious niggers was no more.

The nigger was moaning and still couldn't understand why this happened to him.

Holy hell!

https://youtu.be/CvWjoLmIr10?si=Oc3vOXhKaew_cDAF

I aint bin dun did dat!
06-03-2024, 04:49 AM
Incoming rinse and repeat nigger lotto. There should just be a building marked dead nigger storage where they throw all these and cremate em afterwards. When mammy comes crying and brings in ben the nigger crump, they should be loaded into a freight and shipped to the nearest 3rd world shithole. That would shut this shit down real quick.

haywood
06-03-2024, 06:00 AM
Grand Rapids...

Multiple police departments were chasing Nigger Samuel Sterling (25) a career violent felon with multiple arrest warrants and a history of weapons violations.

The whole affair turns into a foot chase, and Nigger Sam is headed towards a Burger King, when an undercover officer assigned to a federal task force runs over him. No clear look at what happened, Nigger Sam was crushed by the Hyundai SUV, and later was joined by the Bat Fairy.

Michigan's Governor Gretchen Whitmer was upset that one of her precious niggers was no more.

The nigger was moaning and still couldn't understand why this happened to him.

Holy hell!

https://youtu.be/CvWjoLmIr10?si=Oc3vOXhKaew_cDAF

Thanks Bat Fairy!!

haywood
06-03-2024, 06:01 AM
Incoming rinse and repeat nigger lotto. There should just be a building marked dead nigger storage where they throw all these and cremate em afterwards. When mammy comes crying and brings in ben the nigger crump, they should be loaded into a freight and shipped to the nearest 3rd world shithole. That would shut this shit down real quick.

Works for me!!

Jim Crow
06-03-2024, 06:23 AM
How nice to read a feel feel good story of how taxpayers got out of having to pay for an NU scholarship. Hopefully the SUV will be OK. Probably nothing more than a little fender repair minor paint could fix.

Niggers are Useless
06-03-2024, 03:16 PM
Some days your the grill and other the nigger. lol Goodbye useless turd, nice driving cops. I hope the building and the grill are ok after having nigger smeared on them.

zagnut
06-03-2024, 06:40 PM
I would have loved to see one of the officers put a burger king crown on him!

NiggerWrangler
06-03-2024, 11:28 PM
I would have loved to see one of the officers put a burger king crown on him!

There were plenty in the window!!

Ignatow
06-04-2024, 02:31 AM
Nigger Crump may sue Hyundai as well for building racist SUVs! The poor scholar, a future entrepreneur was not allowed to flourish. Racist laws of physics!

Groid_Rage
06-04-2024, 02:59 AM
There were plenty in the window!!

We wuz Burger Kangz!

Groid_Rage
06-04-2024, 03:08 AM
Michigan State Police Trooper charged with murder
162,263 views May 28, 2024
A Michigan State Police detective is facing second-degree murder and manslaughter charges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW0jPmbQs5E :dindu :crosstyrone

IseDaDiva
06-04-2024, 09:42 AM
Nigger Crump may sue Hyundai as well for building racist SUVs! The poor scholar, a future entrepreneur was not allowed to flourish. Racist laws of physics!

Yes. We now must somehow soldier on in a world that no longer contains the precious Mr. Nigger Sterling. A moment of silence, please, and no laughing!

Groid_Rage
06-04-2024, 03:43 PM
Yes. We now must somehow soldier on in a world that no longer contains the precious Mr. Nigger Sterling. A moment of silence, please, and no laughing!I've already torn my clothes up in rage and mourning about this poor dindoo's demise..

Nigroids
06-04-2024, 03:55 PM
"Warning: the following video may result in personal injury from excessive laughter. If you suffer from a heart condition, please consider yourself warned."

CoonsЯus
06-04-2024, 04:42 PM
Lucky the stupid nigger didn't make it to Smash burger ! :lol

IseDaDiva
06-04-2024, 05:18 PM
I've already torn my clothes up in rage and mourning about this poor dindoo's demise..

I bleached mine, as a tribute to all the sad sows who will never get to muh dik this buck.

NiggerWrangler
06-04-2024, 11:48 PM
Michigan State Police Trooper charged with murder
162,263 views May 28, 2024
A Michigan State Police detective is facing second-degree murder and manslaughter charges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW0jPmbQs5E :dindu :crosstyrone

Total bullshit. If they had shot the nigger they could have claimed Tennessee vs Garner. What's the difference?

Makes me sick.