PDA

View Full Version : Nigger vs K9 ... Taking a Bite Out of Crime!

NiggerWrangler
05-25-2024, 12:49 PM
A little light-hearted video for a Saturday morning...

Not sure which niggertown this is from but it happened in March.

As the action starts, we see an officer telling the nigger, who is suspected of being armed,(duh) that he wanted to talk to him about his window tint. Evidently the officer had attempted to stop the nigger, or observed the nigger, and the nigger had fled to an upstairs garage apartment.

The nigger comes down the stairs, hands up, informing the officer he dindo nuthin'. The officer starts to pat the nigger down, then decides it's a good idea to put the nigger in cuffs. The nigger appears to cooperate, then bolts, talking trash as he did. The officer lights out after the nigger.

Little did the nigger know, a K9 officer and her trusty fur missile is close by!

The next time we see our nigger, the K9 is firmly attached to his black ass! The nigger is squealing in pain. De-licious!!

Even with the dog's teeth sunk squarely in nigger meat (yuck) the nigger is reluctant to cooperate and put his hands behind his back. Stupid nigger.

Once the nigger is cuffed he immediately declares he dindo nuthin' and claimed the officer pointed a gun at him. Evidently the nigger doesn't understand bodycams. More niggerbabble ensues and the officer finds a magazine (but no handgun) and a little packet of what is obviously drugs. Of course, despite the narcotics coming out of his pocket, the nigger doesn't know what that is, says he's never seen it before, and of course, professes that it ain't his. More dindos come, and the police are done with the nigger and his embarrassingly low hanging pants.

Stupid niggers and their pants, ass exposed.

Fun comments on the video. Everyone knows the score.

Enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/e31Y9s379ck?si=QiQvYxSphWBbvV8N

:sheeit

Niggers are Useless
05-25-2024, 01:01 PM
I hope the dog can lick its ass for a while to try to get the taste of nigger out of its mouth. Poor animal I hope it's ok.
It seems that most North American pavement apes come from the Dindu tribe. Amazing really.

NiggerWrangler
05-25-2024, 11:15 PM
I hope the dog can lick its ass for a while to try to get the taste of nigger out of its mouth. Poor animal I hope it's ok.
It seems that most North American pavement apes come from the Dindu tribe. Amazing really.

Indeed! He was really clamped down on dat ass!! The officer had to use a tool to get him to release the nigger!

Jim Crow
05-26-2024, 07:17 AM
Too bad that wasn’t the nigger’s throat being clamped down on by the K9

CoonsЯus
05-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Why the fuck do we keep these creatures ? Wouldn't be easier, cheaper, fairer and healthier for all to collect them and return them to sender ?

haywood
05-26-2024, 10:16 AM
Too bad that wasn’t the nigger’s throat being clamped down on by the K9

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
05-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Why the fuck do we keep these creatures ? Wouldn't be easier, cheaper, fairer and healthier for all to collect them and return them to sender ?

Bat winging returns them to their sender,satan!

IseDaDiva
05-27-2024, 12:36 AM
I do love a good nigger take-down done by the K9 officers. Nigga all gangsta wif the skull jacket, until the dog gave him a couple of new assholes. I was hoping the venom holder got ripped up too."Ooooh Ahhhhh!"

So comical. :lol

I aint bin dun did dat!
05-27-2024, 10:07 AM
Whew, I bet that nigger ass meat was sore for a month