PDA

View Full Version : Have you heard of the Hadza nigger tribe?

Ignatow
05-22-2024, 02:50 AM
Flipping through YouTube shorts I started seeing shorts of the Hadza or Hadzabe tribe in Tanzania. These niggers are literally stone age feral sub-simians. They eat monkey and baboons (cannibalism), the unwashed tripe of deer, mongoose, fox, antelope - you name it. Ugly mofos. Talk about feral nonhuman beings.

What gets me is the praise they get, like "beautiful people" or "no problem existence". 50% of chirruns don't make it past 15 years old. A 50 year old is already an elder.

I always comment that they're savages, primitives, and cannibals. I've been warned not to be hateful, or else . Hey where's my right to call Homo erectus their rightful classification?

Truly feral, truly not Homo sapiens.

Weewuzzkangs
05-22-2024, 03:29 AM
Well, their Poontangs are also fat, like their ex-patriot Hough counterparts in da Hood. They wear their own wool, instead of someone else's hair, though

CoonsЯus
05-23-2024, 06:48 AM
Are they related to the pygmy Fookahhwee tribe ? Always jumping up and down in the grass yelling " Where the Fuck Are We ? " :lol

haywood
05-23-2024, 08:13 AM
Flipping through YouTube shorts I started seeing shorts of the Hadza or Hadzabe tribe in Tanzania. These niggers are literally stone age feral sub-simians. They eat monkey and baboons (cannibalism), the unwashed tripe of deer, mongoose, fox, antelope - you name it. Ugly mofos. Talk about feral nonhuman beings.

What gets me is the praise they get, like "beautiful people" or "no problem existence". 50% of chirruns don't make it past 15 years old. A 50 year old is already an elder.

I always comment that they're savages, primitives, and cannibals. I've been warned not to be hateful, or else . Hey where's my right to call Homo erectus their rightful classification?

Truly feral, truly not Homo sapiens.

The North Sentinel Island niggers are slightly more advanced!! Still Homo Erectus, though!!

jenkemfactory
05-23-2024, 10:30 AM
primitive sub-apes never invented a thing.

Whitey Ford
05-25-2024, 07:06 PM
Hadza or Hadzabe tribe in Tanzania.

I've heard of them. Dey be broke cuz dey Hadza job until the rayshish whitey boss fired them.

Are they related to the pygmy Fookahhwee tribe ? Always jumping up and down in the grass yelling " Where the Fuck Are We ? " :lol

Dey beez broke cuz evil, rayshish whitey asked them to do something and they said "Weez gettin da Fookahhwee outta diss heeyah slave sheeit!"