05-18-2024, 03:00 AM
Please post your audio/visual donations here

haywood
05-18-2024, 04:43 AM
Please post your audio/visual donations here

Baby daddy was an orangutan!!

Jim Crow
05-18-2024, 07:12 AM
Sad for the fambly of the mentally ill white girl who had beastiality and bore the abomination.The family of the shark has to to live with the shame. hopefully they disowned it and moved on, praying for the mud sharks death!
The Bible had this one right!
Leviticus 20:16 “And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.”

Weewuzzkangs
09-05-2024, 01:07 AM
Candice "Owens"' Fambly

https://www.lifesitenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/09/rlf_farmer-810x500.png

Niggers are Useless
09-05-2024, 09:14 AM
Totally unrelated but anyone wanna bet the Georgia school shooter was a nigger? I’m thinking that if this was a white kid with an “ar platform “ style firearm, we would know his name, birthday, parents names, how many guns daddy bought, how many times mom was warned about their kid. So far none of that so I’m betting nigger. Plus just outside apelanta .
I can’t seem to figure out how to post articles so this is the best I got till I figure it out.

Niggers are Useless
09-06-2024, 07:07 AM
Totally unrelated but anyone wanna bet the Georgia school shooter was a nigger? I’m thinking that if this was a white kid with an “ar platform “ style firearm, we would know his name, birthday, parents names, how many guns daddy bought, how many times mom was warned about their kid. So far none of that so I’m betting nigger. Plus just outside apelanta .
I can’t seem to figure out how to post articles so this is the best I got till I figure it out.

Ok I was wrong the dad got charged, so white guy. A nigger never knows who its sperm donor was. I lost my own bet.

IseDaDiva
09-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Ok I was wrong the dad got charged, so white guy. A nigger never knows who its sperm donor was. I lost my own bet.

And they made sure to post a zillion pics of the WHITE guy and plaster them everywhere. The fact that 6% of the population (nigger bucks) account for so many mass shootings is kept hushed.

archtype
09-12-2024, 02:18 AM
That is a cool avatar,

unlike a nigger we care about these awesome animals, god's creations, and would never kill them unless we were starving to death, literally....

a nigger has no concern for other beings only itself... cause it's fucking stupid...