PDA

View Full Version : Stuttgart, Germany: nigger loses arm while being hit by train after being restrained by fellow passengers for trying to muh dik

Whitey Ford
05-16-2024, 12:44 AM
A VILE sex attacker has lost his arm in a train accident just moments after trying to assault a woman.

The maniac, a 22-year-old man from Tunisia, tried to kiss and grope a woman, 25, inside a tram in Stuttgart, Germany.

https://i.ibb.co/0Qd8j8N/364b5c8efd6f9a19.jpg

A 22-year-old Tunisian man lost his arm after being hit by a tram in an altercation that followed an alleged sexual assault in Stuttgart, Germany.

According to federal police, the man attempted to kiss and grope a 25-year-old female passenger. Other passengers intervened and, together with the suspect, exited the tram at the Oesterfeld station in the Vaihingen district, the Daily Mail reported.

A confrontation ensued on the platform involving the suspect, another man, and several passengers. During this scuffle, the Tunisian man fell onto the tracks and was subsequently struck by an incoming tram.

He was taken to the hospital, where one of his arms was amputated during emergency surgery, as reported by SWR.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/may/15/instant-karma-sex-attacker-tries-grope-female-trai/

https://www.the-sun.com/news/11366078/sex-attacker-hit-train-germany-stuttgart/

Nigroids
05-16-2024, 08:53 AM
Dammit, now I assume the Asslifter will be on the public dole for the rest of his life. Too bad it wasn't his head.

haywood
05-16-2024, 09:30 AM
Dammit, now I assume the Asslifter will be on the public dole for the rest of his life. Too bad it wasn't his head.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

IseDaDiva
05-16-2024, 10:10 AM

Yeah, after the public finishes paying for its emergency surgery and aftercare. It should be put on a boat and sent directly to Tunisia.

I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.

NiggerWrangler
05-16-2024, 03:46 PM
Yeah, after the public finishes paying for its emergency surgery and aftercare. It should be put on a boat and sent directly to Tunisia.

I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.

If only the woman had worn her "please don't rape me Mr Nigger" bracelet, none of this would have happened, so obviously her fault!

These niggers should have never been allowed in. Letting them roam free is a crime against humanity.

zagnut
05-16-2024, 09:20 PM
Now they can call him flipper!

Weewuzzkangs
05-17-2024, 02:07 AM
...I wonder if the passengers who defended the woman will be arrested.If they're dumb enough to wait for da Pough-Leece.
Tunesians are biologically Arabs, even though located in Africa. The sub-Saharan ones are the real Ennwerds

IseDaDiva
05-17-2024, 10:34 AM
If they're dumb enough to wait for da Pough-Leece.
Tunesians are biologically Arabs, even though located in Africa. The sub-Saharan ones are the real Ennwerds

But they're Muzzies, aren't they? Only muzzies and niggers think that if they have the urge to rut, they can just muh dik any woman or child in reach, any time and any place, even on a crowded train. It nearly defies belief, but there we have it.

IseDaDiva
05-17-2024, 10:36 AM
Now they can call him flipper!

:lol Too bad they didn't accidentally cut off the other front limb. That would severely curtail his rape proficiiency.

CoonsЯus
05-24-2024, 08:28 PM
If only the woman had worn her "please don't rape me Mr Nigger" bracelet, none of this would have happened

Years ago, I worked with a guy who got beaten up on the London Underground by a pack of niggers. He said to me I don't know why they did it, I was wearing my Anti-Nazi League badge too !

This I'm afraid is the mentality of many. The same people who think a light bulb will save their lives at a traffic light.

Chimpwhipper
05-24-2024, 09:38 PM
The doctors should have removed both arms and Muh Dik.

NiggerWrangler
05-25-2024, 12:52 PM
Years ago, I worked with a guy who got beaten up on the London Underground by a pack of niggers. He said to me I don't know why they did it, I was wearing my Anti-Nazi League badge too !

This I'm afraid is the mentality of many. The same people who think a light bulb will save their lives at a traffic light.

Oh my!

Liberalism really is a mental disorder!

Nigroids
05-25-2024, 03:59 PM
Reminds me of that human BLM fool in NYC who got stabbed to death in front of his girlfriend. How'd that work out for you, idiot?