PDA

View Full Version : Mudsharking and Robbing in Seattle, as Her Prized Nigger Escapes.

NiggerWrangler
05-15-2024, 05:31 PM
No better story of love, romance, and devotion than a coal burner and her nigger.

In Seattle, police are called to a pharmacy and catch the mudshark (20) walking out with a cash register in her hands, with the nigger (40) not far behind.

Police arrest her immediately, as the nigger slips away. She also has a gun on her. Obviously his.

Police got a "probable cause warrant" for assault, in order to go arrest the nigger. This is it's own production.

Police go to what looks like junkyard where they find the nigger, still in his thieving uniform, mask and all, hiding among the debris. This fooled no one.

The nigger comes out, and starts shouting "it ain't me" and telling them he isn't the one they are looking for, even as he runs away at full gallop. Perfectly understandable as innocent people routinely run from police.

Of course the nigger's pants betrayed him, and police were able to quickly wrangle him.

The mudskipper was charged with theft and unlawful carry of a firearm.

Her nigger was charged with obstructing law enforcement. He has a previous arrest for domestic violence. (A shocker, I know)

This is Seattle for you. The nigger, who obviously planned the robbery and was ready to act as muscle, wasn't charged with a real crime, while the (now defiled) human catches serious charges. They both committed the same crime.

Anyhow, we all know we'll be reading about the mudder soon, when her wonderful nigger decides he's through with her.

https://youtu.be/8t2LVtzXq8M?si=ea4NX_eb6WL5lpsm

Whitey Ford
05-16-2024, 12:52 AM
Drugs are the #1 gateway to mudsharking. Absentee fathers are a prime factor, too. But what is up with these really young sharks and their middle aged bucks that are twice their age?

CoonsЯus
05-16-2024, 06:20 AM
Police go to what looks like junkyard where they find the nigger, still in his thieving uniform

:lol

haywood
05-16-2024, 08:55 AM
:lol

How APPROPRIATE!!

NiggerWrangler
05-16-2024, 03:55 PM
Drugs are the #1 gateway to mudsharking. Absentee fathers are a prime factor, too. But what is up with these really young sharks and their middle aged bucks that are twice their age?

Fatherless behavior for sure. No self-respecting man would ever allow his daughter to date a nigger. He would have taught her long before she reached dating age.

I'm sure drugs are involved here.

IseDaDiva
05-18-2024, 12:07 PM

I've been noticing this trend - 20-something mudsharks with 40-something niggers. The buck was going to throw his hoe under the bus as usual. This was a perfect set up for a K9 officer. I love how they make the niggers screech.