PDA

View Full Version : More Niggardly Behavior

GDRHammer
05-13-2024, 08:44 AM
So, the Nigger Knockout game continues. Actor Steve Buscemi is the latest victim of the cowardly nigger game. Imagine if we started doing this to them. Every high-profile nigger would jump out of the woodwork crying 'rayciss!'...There would be press conferences, in-depth news stories, Go Fund Me, and maybe a TV movie. I would love it if this happened. YT needs to fight back against the fucking niggers.

Nigroids
05-13-2024, 08:59 AM
Great comments here from Twitter:

"Just a reminder that Steve Buscemi rejoined the FDNY as a volunteer after 9/11 to help rescue and recover (Before he was an actor he was a firefighter) he risked his life to search through the rubble and NY will never forget that so you come for him you come for all of us," someone else commented.

"I want the head of whoever hit Steve Buscemi on a spike by sundown," said another, with a fifth adding: "Whoever punched Steve Buscemi needs to be found and thrown in prison for life."

Spike first, THEN prison would be best IMO. Or just do like they used to in Jolly Olde England and put the spiked head in a prominent place where everyone can see it.

Jim Crow
05-13-2024, 01:26 PM
“According to the NYPD, the alleged attacker has been identified as a bearded man wearing a baseball cap, a blue T-shirt and black sweatpants.”
Do you think?Nigg Yawk’s finest will ever be able to find that nigger? I certainly doubt it!Nigger probably shaved it’s brillo beard and took off it’s hat,never to be found! And are they really looking?

IseDaDiva
05-13-2024, 05:48 PM
“According to the NYPD, the alleged attacker has been identified as a bearded man wearing a baseball cap, a blue T-shirt and black sweatpants.”
Do you think?Nigg Yawk’s finest will ever be able to find that nigger? I certainly doubt it!Nigger probably shaved it’s brillo beard and took off it’s hat,never to be found! And are they really looking?

Niggers choose their victims carefully, never anyone who can fight back, as one nog learned when he threw a rock and hit another actor from Boardwalk Empire, who chased the nigger down. They're all such cowards. Usually this punching thing is directed at women.

Buscemi's attacker. NIgger? Half-breed?

Niggers are Useless
05-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Nobody gives a shit when the niggers do this to normal humans, but a celebrity. Oh the outrage!!! what can be done?
I will go back to my favorite line here.
You Voted for It New York, enjoy the fruits of your bad decisions.
These people faking outrage will run right back to the voting booths and pull the blue lever again and again.
I have no sympathy for them or what happens to them. The people have to become smart enough to realize that the communists will never stop the crime, the government they keep voting for wants this crime, it needs this crime to perpetuate its tenuous hold on power by pretending to have the solution every election cycle.
YOU VOTED FOR IT, now enjoy.

:twocents:liblube

IseDaDiva
05-13-2024, 07:19 PM
Nobody gives a shit when the niggers do this to normal humans, but a celebrity. Oh the outrage!!! what can be done?
I will go back to my favorite line here.
You Voted for It New York, enjoy the fruits of your bad decisions.
These people faking outrage will run right back to the voting booths and pull the blue lever again and again.
I have no sympathy for them or what happens to them. The people have to become smart enough to realize that the communists will never stop the crime, the government they keep voting for wants this crime, it needs this crime to perpetuate its tenuous hold on power by pretending to have the solution every election cycle.
YOU VOTED FOR IT, now enjoy.

:twocents:liblube

Who voted for that retarded buck, Mayor Nigger Adams, anyway?

"New York City has a BRAN'! MUH DIK!"

Whitey Ford
05-13-2024, 08:12 PM

Actually, he was an angry film critic who is still pissed off about Buscemi's writing and directorial debut 1996 film Tree's Lounge. He said that Buscemi was a self indulgent, narcissistic solipsist making a pet project film that is difficult to watch for anyone other than himself. He said that the script was rife with vacuous and pointless innuendo, overblown stereotypes and throroughly predictable plot twists that a 5 year old could see coming from five miles away. He also opined that viewing the film in its entirety was like someone taking a particularly foul bowel movement on his eyeballs and that even though he saw the film for free, he still wanted his money back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUjCIKFaEz4

No, actually he was just a common street nigger doing what common street niggers do best, commit violent crime! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYW6PjS1788&t=64s

IseDaDiva
05-13-2024, 11:02 PM
Actually, he was an angry film critic who is still pissed off about Buscemi's writing and directorial debut 1996 film Tree's Lounge. He said that Buscemi was a self indulgent, narcissistic solipsist making a pet project film that is difficult to watch for anyone other than himself. He said that the script was rife with vacuous and pointless innuendo, overblown stereotypes and throroughly predictable plot twists that a 5 year old could see coming from five miles away. He also opined that viewing the film in its entirety was like someone taking a particularly foul bowel movement on his eyeballs and that even though he saw the film for free, he still wanted his money back.

No, actually he was just a common street nigger doing what common street niggers do best, commit violent crime! :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYW6PjS1788&t=64s

I never saw that movie, but the nigger is entitled to do an in-depth critique of it. We know they always have something insightful to add. :lol

Buscemi was quite awesome as Tony-Uncle-Al on the Sopranos.

IseDaDiva
05-13-2024, 11:14 PM
The nigger who threw a rock at Michael Stuhlbarg (which could have killed him) being arraigned. You know it will be back on the street instantly.

The attack was also the second time in a week Israel had turned on someone trying to offer him help.

Days before, he pummeled a 49-year-old woman who had reportedly been trying to help him. Israel was arrested, charged with assault and released on a desk appearance ticket, sources told The Post.

So, it's official. There is no protection for the tax-paying citizens suffering daily attacks by wild niggers who know there are no consequences. People have to defend themselves I guess.

One poster wrote quite a good ode to the coloured folk.

Every day
In every way
The 12.9% confirm
In every act, and in every way
People's perception of them
Regardless of all the commercials we see
Day after day
Always smiling, good-natured, and affluent too
We know this veneer
Hides the ways
Of the savage ones

NiggerWrangler
05-14-2024, 12:41 AM
Niggers choose their victims carefully, never anyone who can fight back, as one nog learned when he threw a rock and hit another actor from Boardwalk Empire, who chased the nigger down. They're all such cowards. Usually this punching thing is directed at women.

The photo I saw on TV, you couldn't make out the nigger's face. The "light" arms betray the obvious monkey face.

This thing needs to be hunted down and dealt with.

NiggerWrangler
05-14-2024, 12:43 AM
Who voted for that retarded buck, Mayor Nigger Adams, anyway?

"New York City has a BRAN'! MUH DIK!"

I thought that nigger was loud and proud. Probably why he's with sows and not white women!

NiggerWrangler
05-14-2024, 12:47 AM
The nigger who threw a rock at Michael Stuhlbarg (which could have killed him) being arraigned. You know it will be back on the street instantly.

So, it's official. There is no protection for the tax-paying citizens suffering daily attacks by wild niggers who know there are no consequences. People have to defend themselves I guess.

One poster wrote quite a good ode to the coloured folk.

Every day
In every way
The 12.9% confirm
In every act, and in every way
People's perception of them
Regardless of all the commercials we see
Day after day
Always smiling, good-natured, and affluent too
We know this veneer
Hides the ways
Of the savage ones

And if you defend yourself in that nigger infested shit-hole, you'll go to jail.

Why would anyone live there?