PDA

View Full Version : Alleybama Nigger Judge Shot Almost to Def by his Nigger Son After he Got his Son off the Hook for another Murder

Groid_Rage
02-25-2024, 01:42 AM
Montgomery County Judge Johnny HardwickMontgomery County Judge Johnny Hardwick was left in serious condition after he was shot by his own son, police allege. Montgomery County Circuit Court

“Judge Hardwick was involved in a domestic incident with his son and suffered serious injuries from a gunshot wound,” Assistant Chief Wesley Richerson told The Post.

After allegedly shooting his father, the 36-year-old convict fled in a truck, which he ditched just five miles from the home near a local fire department.
The judge’s son admitted to fatally shooting Clayton Riley in the head in exchange for his attempted murder charge to be downgraded to second-degree assault.

Khalfani Hardwick, whose father was a sitting judge at the time, served no prison time for the case, WFSA reported.
https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-news/alabama-judge-gunned-down-by-son-with-history-of-violence-cops/
:unigger
24480 :nigfancy :gorilla

haywood
02-25-2024, 01:58 PM
https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-news/alabama-judge-gunned-down-by-son-with-history-of-violence-cops/

Yep, they are JUST like us!!

Groid_Rage
02-25-2024, 02:11 PM
Yep, they are JUST like us!!
They are like us maybe in the mammalian sense

IseDaDiva
02-25-2024, 02:15 PM
Isn't that just like a nigger, to bite the hand that feeds you? This is almost poetic. Violent nigger buck gets shooty, nigger pappy judge helps him beat the rap, then violent nigger buck pops pappy because he's a violent nigger buck.

A perfect circle of TNB.

I wish this would happen to all judges and lawyers who work so hard to keep niggers - no matter how vicious their crimes are - out of NU.

Jim Crow
02-25-2024, 03:08 PM
The judge is a nigger and the nigger is a nigger! Who cares?

haywood
02-25-2024, 08:45 PM
Isn't that just like a nigger, to bite the hand that feeds you? This is almost poetic. Violent nigger buck gets shooty, nigger pappy judge helps him beat the rap, then violent nigger buck pops pappy because he's a violent nigger buck.

A perfect circle of TNB.

I wish this would happen to all judges and lawyers who work so hard to keep niggers - no matter how vicious their crimes are - out of NU.

I'm thinking about a nigger BUFFOON in Manhatten who is George Soros' B@+CH!!

Whitey Ford
02-26-2024, 06:02 AM
The Hi-Point and the damage done. :lol

https://i.imgur.com/YY3J8i0.jpg

Niggers are Useless
02-26-2024, 06:44 PM

A perfect circle of TNB.

100% AGREED!
At a minimum all these clowns of judges and lawyers should be housed with the niggers they let loose.

NiggerWrangler
02-26-2024, 07:34 PM

WTF? Let me get this right... the nigger savage fatally shot another nigger savage in the head. FATALLY. And the nigger was only charged with ATTEMPTED murder? THEN the charges were reduced to assault? Do I have that right? We all know niggers are worthless, and their lives are not worth anything. In fact batwinging a nigger is a public service... but legally how in the hell do you not get charged for murder when you kill one? (Unless it's self-defense, of course.)

Even better, the nigger's pappy does him a solid, and the violent nigger savage batwings pappy too! Nothing wrong with goodified niggers, the more the merrier, but Holy Hell, not charging this nigger properly led to all of this. What if this nigger savage decided to kill humans too?

This is why we need short ropes and tall trees!

NiggerWrangler
02-26-2024, 07:36 PM

A perfect circle of TNB.

That would be real justice!

knot a Knigger
03-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Pappy is a pice of nigger shit too. Look at the stupid name it gave its sprig

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-01-2024, 01:31 AM

A perfect circle of TNB.

:lol It’s pure comedy gold for me.