PDA

View Full Version : White trash skank meghan mccain praise President Dementia for calling Trump a "sick fuck"

Whitey Ford
02-04-2024, 05:44 PM
It's nice to know that President Buttcrack's dementia addled brain can still use common street nigger profanity. ;)

Meghan McCain, the daughter of the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), on Friday praised President Biden’s reported choice words behind closed doors for President Trump.

“I continue to not understand why Biden’s team keeps him so isolated, because him calling Trump a ‘sick f—’ is my favorite thing he’s done in months and months,” McCain said Friday in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “It’s real, and we need more real from everyone in politics in general.”

The president also allegedly said “what a f—ing asshole the guy is,” according to a report from Politico on Thursday.

Trump has attempted to take advantage of Biden’s alleged harsh words, saying in a fundraising email Friday that the president “doesn’t just think that about me, he thinks that about EVERY SINGLE ONE of my proud supporters.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4446365-meghan-mccain-touts-biden-fiery-comment-about-trump/

Kagman
02-04-2024, 08:41 PM
It's nice to know that President Buttcrack's dementia addled brain can still use common street nigger profanity. ;)

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4446365-meghan-mccain-touts-biden-fiery-comment-about-trump/

Send her to live with the V/C just as her father did...The US would be better off for it

haywood
02-04-2024, 09:15 PM
Send her to live with the V/C just as her father did...The US would be better off for it

My sentiments, EXACTLY!! However she was on that CLOWN show known as "The View" for several years so I guess it's kinda like the SAME THING!!

Kagman
02-06-2024, 10:16 AM
My sentiments, EXACTLY!! However she was on that CLOWN show known as "The View" for several years so I guess it's kinda like the SAME THING!!

I did not know that~! To think any Republican, regardless of how far removed, would have anything to do with those lowIQ Karens is beyond me... I have not watched tv since 2007 when I went abroad. Been back a few years now and would NEVER pay for such crap. Amazing.... I do have to watch when visiting doctor or in airport... A White man watching that filth is like sitting back and doing nothing while someone continually spits in your face

haywood
02-06-2024, 10:51 AM
I did not know that~! To think any Republican, regardless of how far removed, would have anything to do with those lowIQ Karens is beyond me... I have not watched tv since 2007 when I went abroad. Been back a few years now and would NEVER pay for such crap. Amazing.... I do have to watch when visiting doctor or in airport... A White man watching that filth is like sitting back and doing nothing while someone continually spits in your face

True!!

Jim Crow
02-06-2024, 09:15 PM
Songbird’s fat ass daughter sure has the looks and personality of a mudshark.