PDA

View Full Version : Z’quriah Le’Pearce Blackwell and his evil niggerpals killed a Police Sergeant at Sheetz nigger gas station

Whitey Ford
12-31-2023, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRHU672PRBs

Authorities have arrested three people in the murder of an off-duty police officer who was shot and killed while trying to stop a larceny in progress at a gas station.

It happened around 4 p.m. Saturday at a Sheetz gas station in Greensboro, North Carolina.

https://i.ibb.co/Gd5dYkj/HCIFLMRLO5-E5-VBEBJLJZYKCS3-Q.jpg
Say his name, you sick-O niggers. :mad:

Thompson on Sunday announced the arrest of three people: Jamere Justice Foster, 18, Z’quriah Le’Pearce Blackwell, 18, and John Walter Morrison, 28. Foster is facing charges of first-degree murder, larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny. Blackwell was arrested on charges of accessory after the fact of first-degree murder. Morrison is charged with accessory after the fact of first-degree murder, larceny and conspiracy to commit larceny.

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/words-are-inadequate-now-off-duty-cop-murdered-while-stopping-crime-in-progress-at-gas-station-3-people-arrested/

IseDaDiva
12-31-2023, 07:15 PM
I bet this will all go away in a day or two, unlike the way it does when a lifelong nigger criminal gets batwings. Will someone erect a statue in honour of the officer murdered by groids? Somehow I doubt it.

And not a word about the nigger problem will be heard throughout the land.
BLM!

CoonsЯus
12-31-2023, 08:24 PM
Send them out to Nigeria to be chopped up by other loving niggers.

:nigsign

Ray Cizzums
01-01-2024, 01:56 AM
Whenever you take on nigger criminals, be ready for their backup niggers, lurking nearby. As soon as you take out
nigger number one, get situated to deal with additional spooks not yet seen. They appear and disappear quickly.
My Dad saw a suspicious negro up ahead one night, while heading to Penn Station on foot. He shifted over to the street,
and the nigger came at him between parked cars, but pops already had his gun in hand. That nigger bolted, just as number
two was coming around the back of the car, but my father had the drop on him, was going to shoot him, but he was gone
in the blink of an eye. Niggers are cat quick, when they're on the prowl....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
01-01-2024, 08:22 AM
and the nigger came at him between parked cars, but pops already had his gun in hand.

I like your pops ! Nice to see he's handed his wisdom down to you Ray !

Ray Cizzums
01-01-2024, 12:19 PM
I like your pops ! Nice to see he's handed his wisdom down to you Ray !

Dad was in the Korean War, and he commuted to Manhattan for 47 years. He had 5 attempted muggings, by guess who ?
Back in the bad old early '80s, I had to lend him the .380 I bought in high school, so he could make it home alive. The jigs
were batting .000, until right before he retired in the '90s. He saw 3 "teens" crossing 43rd st., just short of the entrance to his
workplace. They caught him going into the revolving door, sliced his pocket (and leg) open, and made off with $18 and his LIRR
monthly ticket. There was a doorman who was supposed to be out front, who was slacking, and not white, as you might have
guessed. He had quit carrying after his employer provided a shuttle bus for the night shift guys, in response to all of them packing
illegal weapons. The niggers had killed one, hospitalized several more, so what's a white man to do ? Pop's is still kicking, age 94....

IseDaDiva
01-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Dad was in the Korean War, and he commuted to Manhattan for 47 years. He had 5 attempted muggings, by guess who ?
Back in the bad old early '80s, I had to lend him the .380 I bought in high school, so he could make it home alive. The jigs
were batting .000, until right before he retired in the '90s. He saw 3 "teens" crossing 43rd st., just short of the entrance to his
workplace. They caught him going into the revolving door, sliced his pocket (and leg) open, and made off with $18 and his LIRR
monthly ticket. There was a doorman who was supposed to be out front, who was slacking, and not white, as you might have
guessed. He had quit carrying after his employer provided a shuttle bus for the night shift guys, in response to all of them packing
illegal weapons. The niggers had killed one, hospitalized several more, so what's a white man to do ? Pop's is still kicking, age 94....

Cheers to your dad. He sounds awesome. Just think, he was probably in less danger in Korea than on the streets of his home, thanks to niggers.

CoonsЯus
01-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Cheers to your dad. He sounds awesome. Just think, he was probably in less danger in Korea than on the streets of his home, thanks to niggers.

No fucking kidding !

Niggers are Useless
01-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Rip officer. Nothing else will come of it. The nigger loving is in full force this year already. These wonderful future mensa members and church pastors were on their way to film a new commercial about stupid white people groveling at feet of the wise niggers for all things in life. He was off duty also and should have known that an attempted nigger wrangle without backup could go south quick. While I appreciate standing up for law and order, now that niggers have the run of the land and immunity from punishment, law and order are things of the distant past and the people that voted to give niggers their immunity should be allowed to enjoy their decisions. Let em nig.

NiggerWrangler
01-01-2024, 10:52 PM
Unbelievable. With niggers you gotta shoot first. Sort things out later. Never take on a pack of wild niggers by yourself, unless there is no other option.

NiggerWrangler
01-01-2024, 10:53 PM

You dad sounds like the kind of guy we all aspire to be. A good man.

Kagman
01-01-2024, 11:59 PM
I bet this will all go away in a day or two, unlike the way it does when a lifelong nigger criminal gets batwings. Will someone erect a statue in honour of the officer murdered by groids? Somehow I doubt it.

BLM!

I've seen more humanity looking into the eyes of a flounder than looking into the faces of these apes..... Disgusting and pathetic.... The race is a pox upon the land

Kagman
01-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Unbelievable. With niggers you gotta shoot first. Sort things out later. Never take on a pack of wild niggers by yourself, unless there is no other option.

Every contact with the Baboon should be treated as a felony stop. If a cop is called to deal with these ape pieces of shit, their guns need to be drawn each and every time. How dare anyone call these simians human... Baboons should be outraged when we lend their name to these cesspool dwellers. A pox upon humanity...

Ray Cizzums
01-02-2024, 01:19 AM
You dad sounds like the kind of guy we all aspire to be. A good man.
When I was kid in the '60s, I got a Gung Ho set for Christmas. It was box that contained : A scaled down Browning 1919
belt fed machine gun, helmet, grenades, .45 pistol, with web belt and holster. It also included various Army insignia, including
a CIB (combat infantry badge). Dad saw that, took it off me, and said that one you can't wear, until you earn it....

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-02-2024, 02:03 AM
Hell, if he would have shot these worthless niggers, his life would be more miserable than being dead. Liberals would have ate him alive. “Oh the poor niggers were only stealing property! Why would you shoot them? Sure they were armed but why didn’t he fire a warning shot first! Another white racist pig!” Ugh, I hate liberals and niggers so bad.

Ignatow
01-02-2024, 03:54 AM

BLM!

I really just want peace and law and order, but when we have black murderers like this, I wish it was the good old days of swift justice to find a strong oak and let them get what they deserve. That, too, is still too humane. These animals deserve something far worse.

NiggerWrangler
01-02-2024, 09:51 PM
Hell, if he would have shot these worthless niggers, his life would be more miserable than being dead. Liberals would have ate him alive. “Oh the poor niggers were only stealing property! Why would you shoot them? Sure they were armed but why didn’t he fire a warning shot first! Another white racist pig!” Ugh, I hate liberals and niggers so bad.

I hate liberals more than niggers. Niggers are just wild animals and incapable of acting civilized. Liberals, on the other hand, know exactly what they are doing. Without liberals we could easily solve the nigger problem.

Zambo
01-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Seriously, I have a tough time trying to understand this nigger bullshit... I vividly remember back when things weren't like this, and when niggers knew their place and STAYED THERE! Now, as if we don't have enough home-grown coons, the POS administration keeps bringing in untold thousands of new jigs from every shithole jenkem factory country on earth. And at least half the American whites coddle them and bow down and lick their stinking feet. What will it take to make people see the light?