PDA

View Full Version : 10 niggerfights in one day at "Science and Technology Magnet" nigger school

Whitey Ford
12-29-2023, 02:07 AM
Nigger students take their technology very seriously, it appears. :lol
TEN separate fights break out at Maryland high school in a single day - months after popular administrator was mysteriously put on leave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-uxGJ9Pwhk

Nearly a dozen fights broke out at a Maryland High School in one day - spurring an internal investigation months after the school's principal was put on leave.

The series of altercations happened at Charles Herbert Flowers High School Tuesday, a little over two months after Prince George's County Public Schools announced Dr. Gorman Brown would be placed on administrative leave for unspecified reasons.

By the end of the day, school officials numbered the amount of scuffles at ten - one of which was filmed and broke out in the high school's hallway, and is currently circulating across the internet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12887981/TEN-fights-Maryland-high-school-day.html

And a technigger student bought a gun to school, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9APr80d2qP0

This school was named after a "Red Tails" nigger, too. :lol

https://i.ibb.co/Swy9cTV/EREl-Yht-WAAEp-SB3.jpg

CoonsЯus
12-29-2023, 07:32 AM
The hatted reporter nigger, slapping its paws and unable to keep still, interrupting the sow, TNB to the max. This is why cut the cable years ago. Plagued electronic enforcement.

Defund Welfare
12-29-2023, 08:46 AM
All nigger school in Maryland named after magic war coons and they act like this is unexpected? :lol
They should just pick the whole school up and drop it in a giant zoo exhibit for Humans to learn why they should avoid the groid. Or even better just stop funding all these schools and tell the niggers they aren’t legally required to get educated anymore cause it’s a waste of money.

Niggers are Useless
12-29-2023, 02:38 PM
It seems the nigger school is working. It is grooming its niggers for their future graduation to nigger U. The faculty should hand out pistols when the niggers arrive, it would be much more entertaining to watch.

Ignatow
12-29-2023, 05:03 PM
Black schools for science and technology: an oxymoron for moronic niggers. NO amount of spoon-feeding, coddling, worship will edumacate sub-simian walnut brains. You'd have better luck educating a wolf to be domesticated.

That's the problem with niggers. They can't be domesticated, they can't be owned, slavery is a bad idea, all they're good for is to live in nigger lands away from humans. There leave them alone. In less than a hundred years they'd all starve. Human contact and beastiality are what keeps their species thrive.

CoonsЯus
12-29-2023, 09:02 PM
That's the problem with niggers. They can't be domesticated.

I wish I could see a 2023 report by Darwin on niggers.

NiggerWrangler
12-30-2023, 08:04 PM
It seems the nigger school is working. It is grooming its niggers for their future graduation to nigger U. The faculty should hand out pistols when the niggers arrive, it would be much more entertaining to watch.

The thing to do would be hand out pistols once niggers show up in the morning, and then collect them before they are allowed to leave. Oh, if they are late to school, their black ass doesn't get a gun!

Niggers are Useless
12-31-2023, 05:10 PM
I wish I could see a 2023 report by Darwin on niggers.

There could be a yearly nigger celebration awards show for them. Bravo, BET, discovery and the OWN network could sponsor it. The 2023 Black Darwin awards. Niggers all over would celebrate having yet another thing dedicated only to them. Us whites could laugh the whole year as they try to outdo each other in order to be selected for the year end awards.

Whitey Ford
12-31-2023, 06:01 PM
Black schools for science and technology: an oxymoron for moronic niggers. NO amount of spoon-feeding, coddling, worship will edumacate sub-simian walnut brains. You'd have better luck educating a wolf to be domesticated.

I know a guy who actually does have a pet wolf. It's a nice dog, too.

But teaching niggers tech is useless.
Next they're going to try to debauch the Asians and start a school teaching young Asian students criminality. They could call it the Michio Kaku Criminal Behavior Magnet School. But, all the Asian students would probably skip the crime classes and gravitate towards the tech and math classes. It would be the niggerschool in reverse. :lol