PDA

View Full Version : 60 dead asslifters after boat capsize off the coast of Libya

Whitey Ford
12-17-2023, 04:11 PM
Over 60 people dead after migrant boat capsized off coast of Libya

A boat carrying dozens of migrants trying to reach Europe capsized off the coast of Libya, leaving more than 60 people dead, including women and children, the U.N. migration agency said.

The shipwreck, which took place overnight between Thursday and Friday, was the latest tragedy in this part of the Mediterranean Sea, a key but dangerous route for migrants seeking a better life in Europe. Thousands have died, according to officials.

The U.N.’s International Organization for Migration said in a statement late Saturday that the boat was carrying 86 migrants when strong waves swamped it off the town of Zuwara on Libya’s western coast and that 61 migrants drowned, according to survivors.

“The central Mediterranean continues to be one of the world’s most dangerous migration routes,” the agency wrote on social media platform X, formerly known as Twitter.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/17/news/over-60-people-dead-after-migrant-boat-capsized-off-coast-of-libya/

Kagman
12-17-2023, 04:23 PM
Where's your filthy allah now, you reprobate, asslifting vermin??? Good on you...

Who's to blame? Try Soros who funds much of this cross Mediterranean traffic in islamic filth.

IseDaDiva
12-17-2023, 05:55 PM
Well, that's just a real damned shame.

Niggers are Useless
12-17-2023, 08:18 PM
I hope the fish make a quick recovery after being exposed to all those niggers. We need more feel good stories like this.

IseDaDiva
12-18-2023, 11:58 AM
I hope the fish make a quick recovery after being exposed to all those niggers. We need more feel good stories like this.

If you keep an eye on Nigerian news, you'll find their jerry-built boats, crammed to the hilt with niggers regularly sink in crocodile and hippo-infested waters. It amuses me to visualize the thrashing, screeching, and ooking as the groids get snapped up and dragged under. If only we had videos...

Zambo
12-18-2023, 04:08 PM
Well, at least now they all have good jobs shoveling coal with Allah and Mad Mo..

NiggerWrangler
12-19-2023, 03:05 AM
If you keep an eye on Nigerian news, you'll find their jerry-built boats, crammed to the hilt with niggers regularly sink in crocodile and hippo-infested waters. It amuses me to visualize the thrashing, screeching, and ooking as the groids get snapped up and dragged under. If only we had videos...

I'd subscribe to that channel!