PDA

View Full Version : Five "Teens" in Stolen Car

NiggerWrangler
12-15-2023, 08:42 PM
I'm not even going to rant about the raving psychotic Democrats in Washington state, or how their nigger coddling has so thoroughly neutered the police and fucked everyone who lives there. That's all self-evident.

The highlights here are" Five wild nigger savages were spotted by police in a stolen car. Rather than pursue the niggers aggressively, police came upon the aftermath of the niggers crashing into an innocent driver. Aren't we told the point of not allowing police to pursue wild niggers was to prevent endangering the public?

After crashing, the niggers, ages 14-17 ran. Police quickly caught several, and chased down others. A K9 was deployed, but wasn't forced to bite a toxic nigger.

The niggers were a 14 and two 15 year old bucks, and one each 16 and 17 year old sows.

The driver was a 15 year old buck, who had (shocker) a handgun , a STOLEN handgun, AND was wearing an ankle monitor from a previous crime.

The innocent victim the wild niggers crashed into, and her ONE YEAR OLD baby, were unharmed. Thankfully.

Look, we all know the Democrats hate America and want to burn the American civilization to the ground. I think we all know why. We also all know these wild savage niggers are a problem. HOWEVER these niggers aren't the big problem. The REAL problem are these America hating raving psychotic Democrats. Without Democrats we could get the nigger problem under control in short order. We know how to do it. As the great Ronald Reagan noted, the answers to our problems are simple. Not necessarily easy, but simple.

All of us hate niggers, and with good, solid reason, but those who enable niggers to be niggers, will be the death of the American civilization!

The video here, presented by law enforcement, goes out of it's way to hide the fact these "teens" are niggers. They'll use the nonsense that since they are juveniles, their identity must be protected, but that's total bullshit. Polk County, Florida Sheriff Grady Judd shows the photos of everyone his department arrests, and gives detailed descriptions of their crimes, regardless of their age. That's how it should be done! The public, the LAW ABIDING public, has the Right to know who these violent nigger "teens" are and what they look like. Their lives may depend on it!

OK... I'll climb off my soapbox now.

https://youtu.be/r8brNJQlio4?si=gppNF5LpCRk16iw3

Ray Cizzums
12-15-2023, 09:01 PM
The police spooksman looks like some kind of breed....
:bugeye

NiggerWrangler
12-15-2023, 09:38 PM
The police spooksman looks like some kind of breed....
:bugeye

It's truly aggravating.