PDA

View Full Version : Homicide: Life on the Street; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Nigger Andre Braugher Meets the Bat Fairy

NiggerWrangler
12-13-2023, 01:55 AM

Nigger Andre Braugher, whose "claim to fame" was the movie "Glory" and the TV shows "Homicide: Life on the Street" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" has met the Bat Fairy at the advanced nigger age of 61.

The big shocker was Nigger Andre being married... to a sheboon. The nigger's "triumphant" TV roles were playing rump Rangers.

No cause of death listed.

Anyhow, one less useless nigger. Always a good thing.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news/nation-world/andre-braugher-dead-brooklyn-nine-nine-homicide-life-on-the-street/507-b1da6cab-cd8d-48c8-92b6-04b01284047c

CoonsЯus
12-13-2023, 06:17 AM
No cause of death listed

The shocker would be if the nigger didn't die from AIDS, OD or Die-bee-tuz.

NiggerWrangler
12-13-2023, 05:39 PM
The shocker would be if the nigger didn't die from AIDS, OD or Die-bee-tuz.

All niggers have high blood pressure and diabetes. Probably had clogged arteries like Saint George Floyd.

61 isn't old for a non cRapping nigger. Unfortunately if these "magic niggers" make it past 25, they usually live far longer than they should.

Niggers are Useless
12-13-2023, 06:27 PM
One less useless nigger. Always a win. I have never seen Brooklyn 99 but I am always happy when a nigger gets it's wings.

Ignatow
12-14-2023, 02:47 AM
I used to like Law and Order, The Practice, and I probably saw Life on the Street. I remember this uppity superior nigger showing it's magic attributes. I was more tolerant of niggers then but to me it was a joke to believe that niggers were diligent and smart. As if they could be moral cops or lawyers. That phase ended, so now I just avoid any show with a nigger, especially sports.

Groid_Rage
12-15-2023, 02:10 PM
He played the intelleckshual edgumucated negroid in that show about niggerfuxated Niggermore