PDA

View Full Version : Plus-sized Mudshark Gets Her Nigger Shot Then Chimps Out

NiggerWrangler
12-12-2023, 09:53 PM
Saint Paul, Minnesota...

Nothing quite like the nigger-mudshark mating ritual.

The coal burner has had multiple complaints and restraining orders against her beloved nigger, 24 year old Brandon Daleshaun Keys, going back to 2019.

On this occasion Nigger Brandon, violated the latest restraining order and was ramming his mudshark's car. The filthy nigger lover calls the police, saying her beloved nigger has a gun... on top of everything else.

When the police arrive Nigger Brandon has cut Miss Mudshark off, and is parked sideways in the street, gun in hand. Within seconds a gunfight ensues and the police officer, shot in the leg, shoots Nigger Brandon in the head. The nigger swiftly achieved room temperature.

Amazingly, the show isn't over. The stupid nigger lover pulls her van around, and comes waddling out of the thing, trotting towards her nigger like a raging bull elephant. She's screaming, hollering, and generally chimping out. Now Nigger Brandon's gun it still right beside him, where it could easily be picked up by the crazy bitch and used to shoot the officer, who is SCREAMING at the nigger humping degenerate to GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY!

Unbelievable shit.

If I had been the officer, I would have arrested her. Or...

Stupid coal burner!

https://youtu.be/XuHuneDcw9M?si=Ir5zbUGGl65YJa3P

Whitey Ford
12-13-2023, 03:31 AM
Sec. 609.50 MN Statutes
Obstructing legal process

If you intentionally obstruct, resist, or interfere with a police officer, firefighter, or a member of an ambulance service personnel crew, while engaged in the performance of official duties, you may be charged with obstructing the legal process under Minnesota Statute §609.50.

CoonsЯus
12-13-2023, 05:49 AM
The question needs to be asked. Just how much more are we going to take from these worthless fucking niggers ? It's getting close to decision time for many. Pick a side and divide. Run with the niggers or stick with the hounds.

Ray Cizzums
12-13-2023, 08:14 AM
The cops should have one of these, mounted in a pickup bed, for such occasions : 24024
The caterwauling coming out of that porker could peel the paint off the squad car,
same as her face. The news cucks completely covered up that this was a nigger and it's 'shark.
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
I was praying the popo would smoke her too. But he would have needed an elephant 🐘 gun to bring that whale down.

CoonsЯus
12-14-2023, 04:11 PM
When you've let yourself go so badly that the only thing that will fuck you is a nigger ape, then I think the best option for all, is just to give up and good yourself.

IseDaDiva
12-14-2023, 04:44 PM
The cops should have one of these, mounted in a pickup bed, for such occasions : 24024
The caterwauling coming out of that porker could peel the paint off the squad car,
same as her face. The news cucks completely covered up that this was a nigger and it's 'shark.

Yeah, the screeching coming from that nigger-humping blimp was amazing. Cops should have shot her, too. It wouldn't have killed her, not with that 10" of firm blubber that could absorb a bullet.

Good. Too bad they blurred out the burrhead of the dead nog, but can't have everything I guess. Kudos to the cop who, even after being shot by that worthless POS, still managed to plug the groid.

Ray Cizzums
12-14-2023, 05:39 PM
Good. Too bad they blurred out the burrhead of the dead nog, but can't have everything I guess. Kudos to the cop who, even after being shot by that worthless POS, still managed to plug the groid.

Too bad it didn't bounce off the schvatzer's head, and hit that giant mud-skipper.....

Jim Crow
12-14-2023, 05:47 PM

That’s it Ray!Harpoon the whale!

NiggerWrangler
12-15-2023, 10:03 PM
When you've let yourself go so badly that the only thing that will fuck you is a nigger ape, then I think the best option for all, is just to give up and good yourself.

That would be the honorable thing to do.

Libtardologist
12-18-2023, 03:28 PM
Sadly the mudwhale will do some fentanyl and replace her pet ape within a week crapping out more future felons.

Too bad the officer didnt finish the job when she was within range of the paw gun. She could have easily grabbed it and used it.