PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom nigger done got shot

Whitey Ford
12-05-2023, 07:28 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSlYAmUnWN4

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-08-2023, 08:25 AM
Damn leroy had the hood grip on that paw gun. Fuuug Fug BLAM Fuuug Fug BLAM, :lol

Takes a cappin' and keeps on scrappin', stupid nigger.

Ray Cizzums
12-08-2023, 09:44 AM
Today's woolly schvugger would rather die, or spend decades in Nigger U, than cooperate with the po-po.
They are getting stupider, uglier and more violent with each awful welfare generation. It's time cull the herd,
before it's too late. Stop feeding the queenz, and things will improve twenty years from now....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
12-08-2023, 09:57 AM
Today's woolly schvugger would rather die, or spend decades in Nigger U, than cooperate with the po-po.
They are getting stupider, uglier and more violent with each awful welfare generation. It's time cull the herd,
before it's too late. Stop feeding the queenz, and things will improve twenty years from now....
:bugeye

Capital idea, if only they'd listen to Professor Cizzums. But no, the scumf**k politicians want them coonstituents to vote for them, and permit further coddling of their niggerish antics.
We probably need a swampmonster removal plan before any real progress can be made, or either SHTF. I suspect the latter will be our only way out.

Tar Remover
12-10-2023, 10:01 AM
Good. If it were me in that same situation, I would have domed his ass after the first volley failed to get him to release the gun. Alaska trains you to put 2 in the chest and if that doesn't stop the threat, the next round goes in the dome. This is why DV calls are so scary. You have no idea who is going to do what.
Glad I hung up the badge in May of this year! I don't miss 15 1/2 years of DVs, murders, suicides, dumbfucks.... 22 years of military in peace and war and then 15 1/2 years of this shit. I've done enough, right? It's MY turn now, right?