PDA

View Full Version : Sowbuck Quanesha done batwing her two larvae.

IseDaDiva
12-05-2023, 12:05 AM
An incredibly fugly rachet in Beaver County was charged Sunday with killing her two nigglets.

According to Post-Gazette news partner KDKA-TV, Quanesha Lindsey is charged in the strangulation death of her 4-month-old son on Oct. 21 and the suffocation death of her 2-year-old son on Saturday.

Sow didn't know how to quit while she was ahead. She got a freebie in October but was stupid enough to batwing the other one.

Why do sows always look a lot like bucks? Too much testosterone?

Mammy of the Year. I'd like to see the buck(s) who wanted to hit this, looking like a Hayshee zombie.

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/crime-courts/2023/12/03/woman-charged-killing-two-children-beaver-county/stories/202312030145

Ray Cizzums
12-05-2023, 11:58 AM
This monkey got worn down, by her screaming turdlers. Of course, feeding them would have required some effort, and diversion
of precious EBT and SNAP resources. She opted for the direct 3-hots-and-a-cot care taking afforded to prison inmates. The schvartzer's
bottom feeding existence isn't much changed by incarceration, of which they have no fear....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
12-05-2023, 12:07 PM
What's the sow's address ? I'll send it a thank you card !

I think I found it...

Queen Quanesha Lindsey III
3 Shithole Lane
Sectioneightville
MI 66666

IseDaDiva
12-05-2023, 05:59 PM
What's the sow's address ? I'll send it a thank you card !

I think I found it...

Queen Quanesha Lindsey III
3 Shithole Lane
Sectioneightville
MI 66666

Don't be hasty. The dirty sow is probably 22, and will be appointed some shyster lawyer who will plead her "mental health" crisis, how the Sainted Single Mammy was overwhelmed, trapped in a circle of poverty, and all that other unending BS. The sheboon will be out and about in plenty of time to get to rutting and shit out a whole other slew of welfare tickets.

CoonsЯus
12-05-2023, 07:49 PM
Don't be hasty. The dirty sow is probably 22, and will be appointed some shyster lawyer who will plead her "mental health" crisis, how the Sainted Single Mammy was overwhelmed, trapped in a circle of poverty, and all that other unending BS. The sheboon will be out and about in plenty of time to get to rutting and shit out a whole other slew of welfare tickets.

Ain't that the gospel Diva !

Anastasia
12-08-2023, 01:55 AM
A masculine, buck-like appearance is correct! That so-called sow looks like a young Kunta Kinte (slave name Toby) from Roots.

knot a Knigger
12-08-2023, 08:55 PM
I’d say oh the humanity but no humans were harmed.

I aint bin dun did dat!
12-09-2023, 02:22 AM
Comments disabled? Ya don’t say. Anyways, thank you Niggresha, for correcting your mistakes.

IseDaDiva
12-09-2023, 12:02 PM
A masculine, buck-like appearance is correct! That so-called sow looks like a young Kunta Kinte (slave name Toby) from Roots.

OMG, you're right!

Whitey Ford
12-12-2023, 07:35 PM
Why do sows always look a lot like bucks? Too much testosterone?

How randy does a buck have to be to want to do the nasty with these manly sows? They must
have thought that they were on the down low or something. But somehow these she boons manage to get themselves inseminated multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/hm7Rrw7.gif
https://i.ibb.co/bvWMkqq/x1su6wsy6pua1.gif

Anastasia
12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
OMG, you're right!

Do they all look the same or what? :rofl

IseDaDiva
12-13-2023, 12:30 AM
How randy does a buck have to be to want to do the nasty with these manly sows? They must
have thought that they were on the down low or something. But somehow these she boons manage to get themselves inseminated multiple times.

https://i.imgur.com/hm7Rrw7.gif

Jesus... damn... I see this beyond-hideous sow is sending out the niggroe mating signals that will definitely attract bucks. They don't care what they jump, but we know they don't stick around.

That nigger behind her is interested, and just waiting til whoever is taking that video goes away.