PDA

View Full Version : NFL niggerballer 'Von Miller' beats his preggo boon

Whitey Ford
12-01-2023, 10:59 AM
Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller turns himself in after he was accused of assaulting a pregnant woman

https://i.imgur.com/RjmXv31.gif

Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller, who has been accused of assaulting a pregnant woman, turned himself in Thursday after an arrest warrant was issued for him, Dallas police said.

Miller, 34, turned himself in to the Glenn Heights Police Department Thursday afternoon, hours after the warrant was issued, Dallas police told CNN.

Miller was taken to the DeSoto Police Department jail where he immediately posted $5,000 bond and was released, Glenn Heights Police Chief Nick Bristow told CNN affiliate WFAA.

On Wednesday around 11 a.m., Dallas police responded to what they said was “a major disturbance call,” the police department said. A preliminary investigation determined Miller and the woman had a verbal argument and that Miller allegedly assaulted her, police added.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/30/sport/von-miller-buffalo-bills-arrest-warrant-spt-intl/index.html

Ray Cizzums
12-01-2023, 02:16 PM
Buffalo Bills linebacker Von Miller turns himself in after he was accused of assaulting a pregnant woman

That nigger was on Dancing With The Stars. I hope he kicked her in the monkey maker.
That's how you nip crime in the bud...
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
12-01-2023, 10:32 PM
I hope he goodified his future felon.

CoonsЯus
12-01-2023, 11:59 PM
One good and one out the hood ! Win win !!

Anastasia
12-02-2023, 10:42 PM
The good ol' Nigger Felon League, an always reliable TNB factory.

Some dumb shits at work follow feetsball and I recall this spade being coonsidered one of the "magic" ones by them. Guess now they'll know how magical it really is - just a typical nigger.

IseDaDiva
12-05-2023, 06:09 PM
Well, to be fair to the niggers, it's hard to beat their hoes when they aren't gravid. Rutting and breeding is a full-time job for those filthy sows.