PDA

View Full Version : Three Nigger Bucks Riddin' Dirty Shootin' White People in the FACE with an Airsoft Gun

NiggerWrangler
11-26-2023, 06:11 PM
Filthy niggers thought it was fun to ride around shooting Whitey in the face with an Airsoft gun.

The niggers abandoned the "drive-by" car and according to the report, "commandeered" another.

Police rounded up these niggers pretty quickly. The first one didn't have HIS ID, but when searched, had someone else's ID and credit card. From the way the officer talked, it was likely a human's credit card and ID. The nappy-headed nigger lied then incriminated itself.

Police went inside a subway shop in the same complex and grabbed another nigger buck. Big nigger buck. He too dindo nuthin'! The big nigger talked himself into a confession. You can listen to the unbelievable horseshit for yourself. Niggers never cease to amaze.

The video cuts to the police station, with the first nigger calling it's mammy. She's obviously dealt with his criminal ass before. She knows the name of the judge!

Anyhow the niggers got convicted of assault. Should have been charged with hate crimes, because they targeted Whites. Of course we all know how that works.

The officer told nigger 1 multiple times how lucky he was, as people around there "have guns." Sadly if someone would have shot one of the precious niggers, THEY would be in trouble.

This was likely practice for real drive-bys in the future.

https://youtu.be/6Bw1UZtp7U4?si=WWxQh58C7TsTbFhu

Whitey Ford
11-27-2023, 01:27 AM
The officer told nigger 1 multiple times how lucky he was, as people around there "have guns." Sadly if someone would have shot one of the precious niggers, THEY would be in trouble.

Someone once shot at me with a paintball gun driving by while I was out jogging a long while back. Luckily, they missed. After that I started carrying 'my little friend' around with me. ;)

Ray Cizzums
11-27-2023, 11:25 AM
One Halloween years ago, my friend's kids came home, and told him they just got shot with a paintball gun, by two assholes in an Iroc-Z Camaro.
Unfortunately for them, they had to cross over the same canal bridge to get out of the neighborhood. By the time they tried it, my pal was waiting
with a wrist rocket, and the driver caught a 1/2" steel nut in the side of the head from 10' away. He floored it, busted off his ground effect bumper,
and wrecked his entire front end. My pal called the cops, who told him the non-white driver was being put in an ambulance at the moment, and to
just forget about it. :lol
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-27-2023, 08:24 PM
My wife and I take long walks together on the 3 days I don’t go to the gym. Anyway, we walked to the dollar general one night and a carload of teenapers shot at us with an air soft gun. Ring neighborhood has reported similar incidents on that street before. So, we don’t take walks in that area anymore.
We both carry Glocks. Her, the G 43. Me, the G 36. I wouldn’t just fire back because I know what would happen. But if those son of a bitch niggers were walking down the street and pulled out an airsoft pistol on us,yes,the batwing fairy would sing!