PDA

View Full Version : 1.7 million soggy Somalicoons need your help.

IseDaDiva
11-23-2023, 06:02 PM
I'll donate for sure! Poor Somalicoons. Only 50 niggers batwinged so far, but it's very early. Considering how water kills niggroes, the toll could be much higher.

Aid agencies say millions of Somali niggers have been affected by days of torrential rain in Somalia. Experts say the rain is linked to the El Nino weather event, which often causes flooding in east Africa.

Maybe they can be relocated to Minnesota.

https://news.sky.com/video/somalia-flooding-leaves-1-7-million-needing-help-after-el-nino-rains-lash-the-country-13014180

jenkemfactory
11-23-2023, 09:47 PM
that's a lot of boat tickets back to africa needed. we don't want them to float too far from home.

Zambo
11-23-2023, 10:46 PM
When it doesn't rain, the Apefricoons bitch about drought. When it rains they bitch about floods. The goal is always the same: GIBS! Maybe the Clintons will open another "charity" like they did to bail out Haiti.

IseDaDiva
11-24-2023, 01:36 PM
When it doesn't rain, the Apefricoons bitch about drought. When it rains they bitch about floods. The goal is always the same: GIBS! Maybe the Clintons will open another "charity" like they did to bail out Haiti.

Yes, and we've seen how well that worked out.

Jim Crow
11-24-2023, 06:16 PM
I’m willing to help them. By releasing crocodiles into that water.

CoonsЯus
11-24-2023, 10:11 PM
I’m willing to help them. By releasing crocodiles into that water.

Now that's animal cruelty James ! Those poor crocs !!

Jim Crow
11-26-2023, 08:28 AM
Now that's animal cruelty James ! Those poor crocs !!

What do you mean animal cruelty? Crocs hate niggers too! give the crocs a chance to express their feelings!

CoonsЯus
11-26-2023, 08:29 AM
What do you mean animal cruelty? Crocs hate niggers too! give the crocs a chance to express their feelings!

:lol

Ignatow
11-26-2023, 02:40 PM
Historic floods are needed to wash away and finally make extinct Homo erectus, aka niggers. They've overstayed their existence. Anyone with any common sense would just let nature take it's course.