PDA

View Full Version : Stank Snake haid Miami mammy Shaneka kills its shitlet in back seat , then drives around doing errands

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-18-2023, 02:19 AM
This grungy looking hood rat really had better things to do than mess with a bawling shitlet in the car.
So... it had the niggerish idea to suffocate the sprog.

That taken care of , it was time to drop by the shop fo' some weave cream, and head to the dolla store for some spare tarantula lashes.

At the end of the day it decided to drop off to the hospital to axe what happened to muh baybuh !!!

‘It’s unimaginable’: Mom allegedly strangled 8-year-old to death, then drove body around completing ‘various errands as if nothing ever happened’

Ohhh it's imaginable alright, as long as you know that
niggers always find some way to go lower than a serengeti sub-simian !

https://i.postimg.cc/BvhPWjX3/stank-boon.png

Shaneka McKinzie killed son, drove body around Miami: Cops (lawandcrime.com) (https://lawandcrime.com/crime/its-unimaginable-mom-allegedly-strangled-8-year-old-to-death-then-drove-body-around-completing-various-errands-as-if-nothing-ever-happened/)

Groid_Rage
11-18-2023, 02:37 AM
I am simply at a loss for words. On TV these sheboons are the greatest mammies in the world who would sacrifice their own legs to get rid of one of their niglet's cold.

Ray Cizzums
11-18-2023, 09:28 AM
This grungy looking hood rat really had better things to do than mess with a bawling shitlet in the car.

That taken care of , it was time to drop by the shop fo' some weave cream, and head to the dolla store for some spare tarantula lashes.

At the end of the day it decided to drop off to the hospital to axe what happened to muh baybuh !!!

https://i.postimg.cc/BvhPWjX3/stank-boon.png]

Shaneka's twine twizzlers indicate she lives in a weave desert, where all the Asians closed their "Beauty supply" stores, and vamoosed.
Now she has to steal whatever cordage is available at hardware stores and garden suppliers, who are not used to seeing her kind....
:bugeye

Anastasia
11-18-2023, 10:49 AM
I guess this black life didn't matter.

Ignatow
11-18-2023, 04:42 PM
Have I said it here before that the black negroid species is a foul, vile, ugly sub-simian species, not human, and has no place in the modern world? Maybe this is the five hundredth time I've mentioned it.

Whitey Ford
11-18-2023, 08:04 PM
Monkeys are far better parents than niggers.
https://i.ibb.co/vm2hzhx/monkeyparentys.jpg

IseDaDiva
11-18-2023, 08:17 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/BvhPWjX3/stank-boon.png

Shaneka McKinzie killed son, drove body around Miami: Cops (lawandcrime.com) (https://lawandcrime.com/crime/its-unimaginable-mom-allegedly-strangled-8-year-old-to-death-then-drove-body-around-completing-various-errands-as-if-nothing-ever-happened/)

WTF? Until I read your post I thought this was the pappy. Smothered shitlet aside, I cannot believe this is female. OMG. They really don't have any sexual dimorphism. I guess that's why so many sows have to advertise with tattoos that they do,in fact, have a muh poosay.

Rats are way better parents. Many fish are better parents than nigger incubators and sperm donors.

knot a Knigger
11-19-2023, 03:33 AM
Wow. But on a positive note, future felonies averted.

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-19-2023, 08:08 AM
You shave the cow piss stained snakes off its nigger skull and it would be a buck all day. Masculine jawline, testosterone fueled nigger acne and black, soulless eyes equals a lethal combination for lil leroy. What a shame. I’m sure he would’ve contributed greatly to our society.

Ray Cizzums
11-19-2023, 01:40 PM
You shave the cow piss stained snakes off its nigger skull and it would be a buck all day. Masculine jawline, testosterone fueled nigger acne and black, soulless eyes equals a lethal combination for lil leroy. What a shame. I’m sure he would’ve contributed greatly to our society.
Wokies would say "He might have cured cancer" ! It's a thousand times more likely that he'd kill the guy who might have cured cancer.
Not to mention - niggers ARE cancer....

I aint bin dun did dat!
11-20-2023, 09:55 PM
Wokies would say "He might have cured cancer" ! It's a thousand times more likely that he'd kill the guy who might have cured cancer.
Not to mention - niggers ARE cancer....
Hahaha no shit. Niggers would kill the guy that would cure cancer even knowing that was the guy that cured cancer. That is what shit stains, useless niggers they are.

Jim Crow
11-21-2023, 05:17 PM
Crimestoppers is going the buy the sow a bucket of KFC! Sowzilla took a bite out of crime by deleting a future felon or future felon factory!

Libtardologist
11-21-2023, 06:23 PM
One less Gibs Goblin destroying the country.

NiggerWrangler
11-24-2023, 07:18 PM
Have I said it here before that the black negroid species is a foul, vile, ugly sub-simian species, not human, and has no place in the modern world? Maybe this is the five hundredth time I've mentioned it.

It both goes without saying and can't be said enough!

Niggers are inferior in every way.

CoonsЯus
11-24-2023, 09:01 PM
Well all it's got to do is get jiggy with DaSwavin and get its self fertilized again and shit out another check machine. Niggers don't value their young outside of how much cash it can bring in.