PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Buck and Pregnant Sow Rob Dollar General ... Get SWATed

NiggerWrangler
11-14-2023, 11:53 PM
Indianapolis, Indiana

Two violent niggers rob a Dollar General. The buck, Nigger Ricktez Williams 27, was the gunman while the (allegedly) pregnant sow, Nigger Eriana Morris 25 drove the getaway car.

Because Dollar General attracts niggers, and niggers mean violent crime, there just happened to be a SWAT team at the ready to deal with Nigger Ricktez (we wuz Mexican??) and Nigger Eriana. The jump out boys deployed a grappler to stop the car. During the grappling, Nigger Ricktez (Holy hell) started shooting at the police. The police returned a lot of gunfire. Nigger Ricktez (lol) and Nigger Eriana ran across the street. In the shadow of Lucas Oil Stadium, Nigger Ricktez faceplants on the sidewalk and Nigger Eriana, while proclaiming that she was pregnant (and now full of lead) scurries behind a low wall. She didn't seem to care about her unborn nigglet until the bullets started flying her way. Typical nigger parenting instincts.

Nigger Ricktez achieved room temperature at the hospital and Nigger Eriana was charged with armed robbery.

Nothing of value was lost.

https://youtu.be/npHvji2Zn7g?si=L3aNsxqG63WgbbA6

Jim Crow
11-15-2023, 08:26 AM
Glad to see that one ape was gooded. Unfortunately, the other beast is going to live for free on taxpayer dollars for the next 20+ years.

Ray Cizzums
11-15-2023, 10:43 AM
Glad to see that one ape was gooded. Unfortunately, the other beast is going to live for free on taxpayer dollars for the next 20+ years.

What self respecting SWAT cop fails to score some hits on that criminal sow's monkey maker ? I'm certain that ole' Jim Crow
would have made that congo bat's uterus look like a cheese grater. I think Chimpout needs to offer some civilian training services
to local departments, as we have an experienced cadre of veterans and gunfighters like yourself.....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-15-2023, 07:08 PM
What self respecting SWAT cop fails to score some hits on that criminal sow's monkey maker ? I'm certain that ole' Jim Crow
would have made that congo bat's uterus look like a cheese grater. I think Chimpout needs to offer some civilian training services
to local departments, as we have an experienced cadre of veterans and gunfighters like yourself.....
:bugeye

I have more sense than policing niggers.It’s a losing proposition.Niggers should be restricted to staying in their own hood. Law should be enforced with explosive collars or implants. And they should police each other.

Whitey Ford
11-16-2023, 02:17 AM
I would hate to have to write this nigger's eulogy.

Ricktez wuzza gud boi. Even though he died in a hail of police gunfire after robbing the local Dollar General, he had his redeeming virtues. :lol

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-16-2023, 03:27 AM

Ricktez wuzza gud boi. Even though he died in a hail of police gunfire after robbing the local Dollar General, he had his redeeming virtues. :lol

His nigger preacher at church , coz we know tons of niggers like to play church on Sunday, couldn't have managed a coherent sentence such as this.

more like:

Ricketz beez daid from de popo, lawdy jeebus !! less burn dis muhfugga down ! Amen !!

Groid_Rage
11-17-2023, 07:24 AM
So the she-ape crap out her shitlet in NU.

haywood
11-18-2023, 08:47 AM
Indianapolis, Indiana

Two violent niggers rob a Dollar General. The buck, Nigger Ricktez Williams 27, was the gunman while the (allegedly) pregnant sow, Nigger Eriana Morris 25 drove the getaway car.

Because Dollar General attracts niggers, and niggers mean violent crime, there just happened to be a SWAT team at the ready to deal with Nigger Ricktez (we wuz Mexican??) and Nigger Eriana. The jump out boys deployed a grappler to stop the car. During the grappling, Nigger Ricktez (Holy hell) started shooting at the police. The police returned a lot of gunfire. Nigger Ricktez (lol) and Nigger Eriana ran across the street. In the shadow of Lucas Oil Stadium, Nigger Ricktez faceplants on the sidewalk and Nigger Eriana, while proclaiming that she was pregnant (and now full of lead) scurries behind a low wall. She didn't seem to care about her unborn nigglet until the bullets started flying her way. Typical nigger parenting instincts.

Nigger Ricktez achieved room temperature at the hospital and Nigger Eriana was charged with armed robbery.

Nothing of value was lost.

https://youtu.be/npHvji2Zn7g?si=L3aNsxqG63WgbbA6

Too bad eriana didn't get bat wings as well!!

haywood
11-18-2023, 08:48 AM

He wuz an onnah student, he wuz an aspirin' rappa!!