PDA

View Full Version : DC mamny hangs out in da skreet and watches as her teenaper batwangs a 14 yo with its paw pistol

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-14-2023, 04:05 PM
File under GOOD parenting. Guess humans can only hope the decedent was also a useless ape

https://i.postimg.cc/Wzdzrh24/mammy-and-teenaper.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12747813/Shocking-moment-teen-17-fires-gun-three-people-killing-14-year-old-boy-standing-MOTHER-Suspect-bragged-shooting-Instagram-live.html

Whitey Ford
11-14-2023, 04:47 PM
The "Batwing Culling" is a natural instinct rooted in the nigger psyche. Kind of like how lemmings jump off a cliff en masse at peak population. This is a good thing, and the harvest this time looks promising.

https://i.ibb.co/Y2FwZWx/estep.jpg
https://gunmemorial.org/2023/11/03/niko-estep-jr

And, his mammy was giving him shooting tips at the time, too. ;)
"Lorenzo, ahhh beez tellin' yooz ta stop 'limpwristing' dat pistol! An' squeeze, don't pull dat trigger muhfugga!!"

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-14-2023, 06:22 PM
The "Batwing Culling" is a natural instinct rooted in the nigger psyche. Kind of like how lemmings jump off a cliff en masse at peak population. This is a good thing, and the harvest this time looks promising.

https://gunmemorial.org/2023/11/03/niko-estep-jr

And, his mammy was giving him shooting tips at the time, too. ;)
"Lorenzo, ahhh beez tellin' yooz ta stop 'limpwristing' dat pistol! An' squeeze, don't pull dat trigger muhfugga!!"

LOL... I searched "Lorenzo" but not "Niko" , great name for a nigger, sounds like what they all call each other anyway.
Nice find, one daid for the good of humanity , and one bigtime scholarship to NU.

Niggers are Useless
11-14-2023, 08:24 PM
Niko must have either stolen the last blunt or tried to muhdik mammy and lorenzo said no way mugfuka thats my purple taco and blunt biiiisch....blam blam blam black lives splatter!
Always good when niggers help out YT with our nigger problems.
Hey DC, You voted for this. Enjoy.

Ray Cizzums
11-14-2023, 11:06 PM
LOL... I searched "Lorenzo" but not "Niko" , great name for a nigger, sounds like what they all call each other anyway.
Nice find, one daid for the good of humanity , and one bigtime scholarship to NU.

Fashion exec Anna Wintour has always sported what I call the "Slap me" hair style : 23827

Spigger Niko's monkey fur is best described as a "Shoot me" hurra doo....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-14-2023, 11:37 PM
Fashion exec Anna Wintour has always sported what I call the "Slap me" hair style : 23827

Spigger Niko's monkey fur is best described as a "Shoot me" hurra doo....

Another scholarly and incisive observation from Prof. Cizzums, otherwise known as "Doc" .

It is reported that this Wintour TWAT was an exceedingly nasty and perfidious " Cee U Next Tuesday " of the fashion world,
not least demonstrated in the treachery shown to her loyal pet chimp next to her, aka "Queen Kong , " not that myself or anyone else gives half a rat's @ss.

"Niko" , on the other hand, as you point out, was destined for batwings as its mammy didn't even care to hang out while it committed its crimes,
and clearly never even taught it how to hold a " black power" hair pick, and likely never showed it how to wipe its monkey ass neither !

Jim Crow
11-15-2023, 08:22 AM
A teenaper killing other teenapers on the streets in Dark Country while it’s sow mammy watches,while the buck pappy is missing in action.Typical nigger fambly outing! lol!

Ray Cizzums
11-15-2023, 10:23 AM
Another scholarly and incisive observation from Prof. Cizzums, otherwise known as "Doc" .

It is reported that this Wintour TWAT was an exceedingly nasty and perfidious " Cee U Next Tuesday " of the fashion world,
not least demonstrated in the treachery shown to her loyal pet chimp next to her, aka "Queen Kong , " not that myself or anyone else gives half a rat's @ss.

"Niko" , on the other hand, as you point out, was destined for batwings as its mammy didn't even care to hang out while it committed its crimes,
and clearly never even taught it how to hold a " black power" hair pick, and likely never showed it how to wipe its monkey ass neither !

My wife's niece, an awesome 100 pound blonde, was born and raised in Tennafuckin' C. She's not a fan of my overt raycizzums, but she's been
worn down by teaching in Nashville area public schools for over a decade. Her first year in a 'hood school, she was trampled and hospitalized in
a buffarilla riot. She quit that one, and has since worked her way up to assistant principle in a mostly human school. But even there, the blacks
cause almost all the problems on the job. She was highly amused, when she found out she had the Slap Me hairdo. Then I gave her the rundown
of what I call the various nigger hurra doos, which she sees daily. I followed that with what I call the "chilluns" - shitlings, turdlers and congoloids.
Her and her mom, who teaches black 'tards in the USVI, could not help laughing, and I'm sure my defamatory lingo will be spread among their colleagues.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-15-2023, 10:38 AM
M
Her and her mom, who teaches black 'tards in the USVI, could not help laughing, and I'm sure my defamatory lingo will be spread among their colleagues.

Have no doubt they shall be, much to the mirth of all in earshot.
In a formerly white world you could have your own podcast that would be hella funny and probably hella profitable too.
The white teachers, who know damn well what they're dealing with, have to whisper and keep it between themselves.