PDA

View Full Version : Nigger hockey player kills white hockey player

Jim Crow
11-01-2023, 07:59 PM
I’m sure most sports followers have heard about Adam Johnson’s death by now. He’s the former NHL player who’s throat was slashed during a mid ice collision while playing in Sheffield England.In the video you see the opposing player (Matt the nigger Petgrave)falling in mid air after colliding with another player.As he was falling,the nigger intensionally kicked out his foot and Adam Johnson happened to be behind him and got his throat slashed and then bled to death.
Now,I played hockey from 6 yrs old through high school and played hockey in college on a sports scholarship. I watched the replay a few times. It’s actually sickening to watch. That was an intentional kick. I’m not saying he knew he was going to murder Adam Johnson, but it wasn’t an unintentional kick. He meant to make contact.
I’m thinking the nigger will probably get away with it.But,I think it should be tried for manslaughter at the very least.You can watch the video for yourself,and you can be the judge.
Niggers are beasts.They should not be allowed to compete with humans!

https://youtu.be/Wxz1NdSM7KI?si=7DJFZ8fcGhnnetJP

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-01-2023, 08:04 PM
I’m thinking the nigger will probably get away with it.But,I think it should be tried for manslaughter at the very least.You can watch the video for yourself,and you can be the judge.
Niggers are beasts.They should not be allowed to compete with humans!

https://youtu.be/Wxz1NdSM7KI?si=7DJFZ8fcGhnnetJP

This story has been out for days, as usual the nigger petting media and sports media is trying to keep it all quiet.
Of course NOTHING at all should come of this flailing blade nog killing a white man.

Thanks for the perspective of an experienced player. The silence about it all was also a big clue... but now we know better.

Jim Crow
11-01-2023, 08:42 PM
This story has been out for days, as usual the nigger petting media and sports media is trying to keep it all quiet.
Of course NOTHING at all should come of this flailing blade nog killing a white man.

Thanks for the perspective of an experienced player. The silence about it all was also a big clue... but now we know better.
Hockey is the only sport I can’t keep away from. I love the game. Even though I boycotted everything else because of the nigger coddling. I was watching an NHL game and I heard about the incident when it first happened.
Ever since I first saw the replay, I was sickened.I thought it was an intentional kick from the start. They never posted any pictures of Petgrave,so I assumed he was white. I came across his nigger mug today,so I posted here.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
11-01-2023, 09:11 PM
Ever since I first saw the replay, I was sickened.I thought it was an intentional kick from the start. They never posted any pictures of Petgrave,so I assumed he was white. I came across his nigger mug today,so I posted here.

Yeah the truth found its way to the right place! f^%ing shit stick, no concern where the blade goes, and no qualms if someone dies, especially a YT.
I 'll remember this shit ape, and have a glass of fine bourbon when he finally shows up dead in the news himself !

Ray Cizzums
11-02-2023, 12:46 AM
That nigger better retire, because revenge is a reality in the game he plays....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
11-02-2023, 07:14 AM
That nigger better retire, because revenge is a reality in the game he plays....
:bugeye

True.But,nigger will be protected.Especially in England.Even legal checks will be called penalties.Revenge/justice must happen off the ice.I know the fans were very pissed and sending the shitskin death threats.

Kagman
11-03-2023, 04:47 PM
We have a confirmed picture of the 'freak accident'....

IseDaDiva
11-03-2023, 05:41 PM
True.But,nigger will be protected.Especially in England.Even legal checks will be called penalties.Revenge/justice must happen off the ice.I know the fans were very pissed and sending the shitskin death threats.

Penalties and/or fines are handed out if a White player says something to a nigger in the heat of the game that might be rayciss!! Hockey players have always goaded and insulted their opponents to put them off their game. It was fine, as long as no nigger was offended.

Niggers do NOT belong in hockey, but I'm sure by now they're claiming to have invented the game. Letting niggers play hockey is like giving frickin' kangaroos a driving license.

If a White player had done this to a nigger it would be an international uproar.

Hmm...

The situation has taken a new turn with X user @WallStreetSilv accusing Matt Petgrave of intentionally extending his leg during the collision in an apparent effort to 'take out' Adam Johnson.

To support this claim, @WallStreetSilv shared old footage of a similar incident involving Petgrave from over a dozen years ago. The video shows Petgrave seemingly raising his skate off the ice during a collision, a move that some argue may have been part of a calculated strategy.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/ice-hockey/news-manslaughter-indictment-hockey-fans-left-incensed-reviewing-old-footage-dangerous-matt-petgrave-hit

Jim Crow
11-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Penalties and/or fines are handed out if a White player says something to a nigger in the heat of the game that might be rayciss!! Hockey players have always goaded and insulted their opponents to put them off their game. It was fine, as long as no nigger was offended.

Niggers do NOT belong in hockey, but I'm sure by now they're claiming to have invented the game. Letting niggers play hockey is like giving frickin' kangaroos a driving license.

If a White player had done this to a nigger it would be an international uproar.

Hmm...

https://www.sportskeeda.com/ice-hockey/news-manslaughter-indictment-hockey-fans-left-incensed-reviewing-old-footage-dangerous-matt-petgrave-hit

If tha was a white player killing a nigger,there would’ve been hell to pay for the white player. The headlines would’ve read “white player kills black player in hockey game“.
I had no clue that Matt Petgrave was a nigger. I assumed it was another white player because it is a predominantly white sport.
But once I saw the picture of Matt the nigger,I understood why this story disappeared from the news so quickly. They didn’t want to incriminate the nigger. But,they didnt have to. One look at the video shows you everything you need to know. A human player would’ve been arrested by now.