PDA

View Full Version : Nigga geneology

NIGGERHATINBRAD
10-29-2023, 10:43 PM
I did one of them ancestry dna tests found out I'm 100 percent as white as you can get one side was a damn pirate that was under drake and the other side was a slave owner 😂 what happened to witch Dr btw?

Ray Cizzums
10-30-2023, 02:37 PM
I did one of them ancestry dna tests found out I'm 100 percent as white as you can get one side was a damn pirate that was under drake and the other side was a slave owner �� what happened to witch Dr btw?

My 23 and Me returned the following results :
White
Whiter
Whitest <----- That's you !
:bugeye

Marse Igor
10-30-2023, 09:23 PM
My 23 and Me returned the following results :
White
Whiter
Whitest <----- That's you !

I'm right there with you!
I think however that members of Chimpout and other enlightened Humans deserve 10% extra credit!

Ray Cizzums
10-30-2023, 09:55 PM
I'm right there with you!
I think however that members of Chimpout and other enlightened Humans deserve 10% extra credit!
Back in the late '70s, my friend and I committed to a business venture, which required several months of hard labor, with no pay, with a hoped for
large payout at the end. We brought what money we had saved to the job, equipped ourselves, and went to work. I was more ambitious than my pal,
taking what work I could find on our days off. My friend's funds dwindled before mine did, and I pointed out that I was a superior white. As he headed
towards broke, I busted him down to mulatto, then to sub-mulatto, after I lent him what he needed. Near the end of the project, his status was nigger,
then sub-nigger, which he was happy to play the part of. Finally, I was down to my last dollars, and we were both niggers, which we called each other
500 times every day. When we finally got our big payoff, I whipped out a pen, and wrote on our project calendar "The Day Whitey Got Whiter", much
to the amusement of all my sidekicks. :lol
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
10-31-2023, 11:00 AM
Here's the nigger genetics tree