PDA

View Full Version : GA Cops Waste Nigger Marthely Theodore for Pointing His Gat at Passing Cars

Groid_Rage
10-21-2023, 03:05 PM
The funny thing is for once the news didn't start putting race out there.
Man dead after being shot by police after allegedly pointing gun at cars, officers
WSBTV.com News Staff
Sat, October 21, 2023 at 10:53 AM EDT
The man shot by Smyrna police officers on Friday afternoon has died.

The GBI says Marthely Theodore, 26, was pointing a gun at cars in the area of Smyrna Powder Springs Road and Benson Poole Road around 4:30 p.m.

When Cobb County and Smryna police officers arrived in the area, Theodore pointed his gun at them and was shot.

He was pronounced dead on Saturday morning.

Video of the incident shared with Channel 2 Action News shows Theodore walking down the street towards the officers with the gun at his side.

Officers can be heard shouting, “Put it down!” at least 11 times. (niggers are so thick. :gorilla)https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-dead-being-shot-police-145350285.html

Ray Cizzums
10-22-2023, 12:31 AM
"Marthely" Theodore ? Just name the kid Nigger, and get it over with....
:bugeye

DavidAllenNiggertoe
10-22-2023, 01:37 AM

great cap to the weekend... :lol

but seriously folks, as Ben "The Dump" Crump would say, we believe, NO, we KNOW no nigger should die pointing its paw gun randomly in public... :pat

haywood
10-22-2023, 07:34 AM
The funny thing is for once the news didn't start putting race out there.https://www.yahoo.com/news/man-dead-being-shot-police-145350285.html

To the tune of the Charlie Daniels song "bat fairy came down to Georgia!!"

NiggerWrangler
10-23-2023, 06:51 PM

That would be too simple and spot on! Besides nigger names are hilarious and say "nigger" to the civilized world anyway.

I'm often impressed that these niggers can not only pronounce but spell these somewhat complex names.

Defund Welfare
10-24-2023, 06:29 PM
There’s been a lot of bat wings the last few days! Niggers are getting dumber and people are sick of monkeyshines, a combination that has some good results. Just remember niggers the best service you can do to your country is get your fangs off the taxpayers supply!

MightyWhite
10-24-2023, 07:37 PM
I bet the niggers last statement was something like..."Izz didnts dooos nuffin...the gun did it'.

I aint bin dun did dat!
10-24-2023, 11:39 PM
I bet the niggers last statement was something like..."Izz didnts dooos nuffin...the gun did it'.
:lol “Ahhhhh…..Caint…… Breave…..” Fin