PDA

View Full Version : Niggers not human

Unregistered
09-25-2023, 06:53 AM
There's plenty of evidence that niggers humans did not descended from the same origins and not even from Homo Erectus, nigger origins are far more obscure, apart from missing 57 haploid and diploid chromosomes they have 58 percent genetic material from an archaic homind of which no fossil records have been found, my background is anthropology and nobody is prepared to stand up and tell the truth, I'm due for retirement soon and I'm writing a book on the subject Apeman not Human, I'll probably have to self publish because no one likes the truth.

CoonsЯus
09-26-2023, 09:19 AM
Niggers are moronic ridiculous creatures. They are like Pandas and Koala bears, fucking worthless. All niggers should be ' collected ' and returned to Wakanda as soon as can be arranged. It would be best for everybody.

Nigpanzee
09-28-2023, 04:03 AM
There's plenty of evidence that niggers humans did not descended from the same origins and not even from Homo Erectus, nigger origins are far more obscure, apart from missing 57 haploid and diploid chromosomes they have 58 percent genetic material from an archaic homind of which no fossil records have been found, my background is anthropology and nobody is prepared to stand up and tell the truth, I'm due for retirement soon and I'm writing a book on the subject Apeman not Human, I'll probably have to self publish because no one likes the truth.

I thought some niggers were only around 19% unidentified hominid (probably homo erectus). Can I see a source? I'm sure the niggers and nigger lovers would just LOVE to see it!

Ray Cizzums
09-28-2023, 09:15 AM
I thought some niggers were only around 19% unidentified hominid (probably homo erectus). Can I see a source? I'm sure the niggers and nigger lovers would just LOVE to see it!

Evidence ? Here ya go :
:bugeye