PDA

View Full Version : Remember that 'American' Somalicoon that terrorized Japan? 3 years in prison!

Whitey Ford
09-22-2023, 12:02 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLrNs7kKEEg

Defund Welfare
09-23-2023, 05:52 AM
That’s hilarious. He’s going to love Japanese prison, can’t laugh it up with his homies about how some human rights lawyer or Soros DA will have him bonded out overnight.
They should stream his misfortune in Japanese prison, I’d watch it! When it gets cold those prisons aren’t heated either…
And I doubt they have any Japanese prisoners over here to swap! Tough shit nigger.

haywood
09-23-2023, 09:04 AM
That’s hilarious. He’s going to love Japanese prison, can’t laugh it up with his homies about how some human rights lawyer or Soros DA will have him bonded out overnight.
They should stream his misfortune in Japanese prison, I’d watch it! When it gets cold those prisons aren’t heated either…
And I doubt they have any Japanese prisoners over here to swap! Tough shit nigger.

May a sumo wrestler make this nigger his b@+ch!! That would be justice!!

Ray Cizzums
09-23-2023, 09:53 AM
He should get an extra year, for that shit-twizzler hurra doo. What a goddamn nigger faggot....
:bugeye

Anastasia
09-23-2023, 11:12 AM
Hope Japan locks up lots of faggots so they can give this nigger an "enhanced" rectum!

Zambo
09-24-2023, 09:27 PM
But we're talking niggers here. Most are already on the down-low anyway. That would just be a welcome benefit...

Anastasia
09-25-2023, 06:22 AM
But we're talking niggers here. Most are already on the down-low anyway. That would just be a welcome benefit...

A lot of them only want to be the pitcher and think "it's not gay if you're pitching." If they have to be the catcher they say SHEEEEIIIIIIITTTTT.

Nigpanzee
10-01-2023, 07:48 AM
I'm laughing. Or Obummer!