PDA

View Full Version : Nigger killed human family of 4, but at least batwinged itself and its mudshark after a car crash trying to flee police

Sandy
09-22-2023, 12:25 AM
Nathaniel Huey Jr., 32, of Streamwood, Illinois, was identified Wednesday as the sole suspect in the deaths of Alberto Rolon, 38, Zoraida Bartolomei, 32, and their two sons, ages 7 and 9. Romeoville Police Deputy Chief Chris Burne told reporters at a news conference Wednesday that as police searched for Huey, he was detected in Catoosa, Oklahoma — more than 600 miles from the Chicago suburb.

A digital license plate scanner spotted Huey’s vehicle, and authorities pursued him. When he attempted to evade them on I-44, he struck another car and crashed his own vehicle into a center barrier, causing it to burst into flames, KJRH reported.

Burne said a pair of sounds believed to be gunshots were heard from the vehicle.

When reached, Huey was found with a gunshot wound in the driver's seat and pronounced dead at the scene.

A female, who also had a gunshot wound, was located and removed from the passenger side of the vehicle in critical condition, according to Burne. She was transported to the hospital, where she died.

The Daily Mail identified the woman as Huey's domestic partner, 50-year-old Ermalinda Palomo.

Burne told reporters at a news conference that there had been a relationship between the Romeoville victims and Huey, but did not specify any further. Streamwood, where Huey was from, is located about 35 miles from Romeoville.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-quadruple-murder-suspect-dead-police-chase-fiery-explosion-600-miles

I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the killed family. "Relationship" could mean they unwillingly encountered the nigger somewhere, and the nigger wouldn't leave them alone after that. If you're nice to a stray dog or cat, it's likely to follow you home. With niggers, you don't have to be nice to them for them to follow you around, waiting to rob and muh dikk and kill you.

Groid_Rage
09-25-2023, 09:48 PM
This is so trivial now, but imagine the uproar if the perps were white and the vics nigger?

Nigpanzee
09-26-2023, 04:08 AM
I feel sorry for the white family but at least the bonobo and it's burner were batwinged.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-26-2023, 12:22 PM
Guess the tactical nigger fulfilled its felonious life purpose admirably. Most admirable is that it tactical-ed itself and it's coal burner.

Ray Cizzums
09-26-2023, 01:00 PM
Guess the tactical nigger fulfilled its felonious life purpose admirably. Most admirable is that it tactical-de itself and it's coal burner.

Niggers love to pose with weapons and gear, but boy, do they hate a ruck-march carrying all that shit. And forget about them digging in
on a defensive position once you get there. They will jump right in your foxhole, then swear they just dug it, but the NCOs knew that was
BS. I always wanted to E-tool a nigger, and would have done so, if we deployed and they refused to dig. Maybe some incoming would light a
fire under their baboon asses. The black lifer NCOs hated the no dig nigs, and would say "Look at that white boy dig. He doin' it, what's your excuse" ?
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
09-26-2023, 02:02 PM
the no dig nigs

:lol :lol

Jim Crow
09-26-2023, 03:34 PM
This doesn’t sound like random killings. They must’ve had dealings with the nigger. You allow a nigger in your home, you’re living dangerously. It’s nice that the nigger and its mud shark were killed. I feel bad that the dogs were killed.

IseDaDiva
09-26-2023, 05:08 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/us/illinois-quadruple-murder-suspect-dead-police-chase-fiery-explosion-600-miles

I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the killed family. "Relationship" could mean they unwillingly encountered the nigger somewhere, and the nigger wouldn't leave them alone after that. If you're nice to a stray dog or cat, it's likely to follow you home. With niggers, you don't have to be nice to them for them to follow you around, waiting to rob and muh dikk and kill you.

I'm going to say that the relationship was between the family and the nigger's coal-burning whore, since they are all Hispanic. Maybe the buck felt "disrespeck" or something when his hoe took him to that family's home. We know that's all it takes for a Category 5 chimpout.

Stinking nigger could have just batwinged hisself and his slut.

Ermalinda and her buck in happier times. Nice going, you filthy nigger-loving hoe:

Ray Cizzums
09-26-2023, 08:25 PM
I'm going to say that the relationship was between the family and the nigger's coal-burning whore, since they are all Hispanic. Maybe the buck felt "disrespeck" or something when his hoe took him to that family's home. We know that's all it takes for a Category 5 chimpout.
Stinking nigger could have just batwinged hisself and his slut.
That Latin family were horrified by the presence of the "mayate", a.k.a. the shit-rolling dung beetle.
I don't even care if they also hate whitey, as long as they knew niggers are never acceptable in human civilization...
:bugeye