PDA

View Full Version : Retarded Little Nigger Smackdown!!!

Tar Remover
09-21-2023, 04:39 AM
The only thing I could do was laugh.... Monkey slappin' at the peak of hilarity! ENJOY!
The fun starts at 1:04-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeOTuBa-DI

haywood
09-21-2023, 06:29 AM
The only thing I could do was laugh.... Monkey slappin' at the peak of hilarity! ENJOY!
The fun starts at 1:04-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWeOTuBa-DI

It happened a munf ago!! I'll bet the niglet's pappy and mammy have called shyster ben crump!!

animal mother
09-21-2023, 09:28 AM
I see no problem here. The guys just demonstrated the proper way to wrangle a wild, out of control niglet.

Anastasia
09-22-2023, 08:43 AM
You just KNOW that the niglet's daddy wasn't in the picture at all until he learned that his sprog got a beatdown and now he sees an opportunity for a quick and easy ghetto lottery.

IseDaDiva
09-22-2023, 10:07 AM
Rosa Parks Early Learning Center

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-22-2023, 10:59 PM
Haha I was going to comment on the name of the nigger school too. Yea, I’m sure they’re learning a lot at this fine institution. Anything with the name of some “cibil rights” nigger in it, is always a shithole. MLK blvd always look like a fuckin bomb went off there. No, it’s just nigclear fallout.

Anastasia
09-23-2023, 11:14 AM
What's with all the outrage about the niglet's haid being smacked down? Anyone with a basic knowledge of science knows that niglet coconut skulls are extremely hard. The only thing I'd be worried about is damage to the floor.

Groid_Rage
09-23-2023, 07:12 PM
You just KNOW that the niglet's daddy wasn't in the picture at all until he learned that his sprog got a beatdown and now he sees an opportunity for a quick and easy ghetto lottery.
Fer sure, ghetto lotto time.

haywood
09-24-2023, 01:48 PM
What's with all the outrage about the niglet's haid being smacked down? Anyone with a basic knowledge of science knows that niglet coconut skulls are extremely hard. The only thing I'd be worried about is damage to the floor.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!