PDA

View Full Version : Snakehead George's Dead Nigger Delivery runs him afoul of the po-po

Whitey Ford
09-15-2023, 01:01 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBMArUhjBDQ

JACKSONVILLE BEACH, Fla. — What started off as a death investigation has resulted in the arrest of a Jacksonville Beach man accused of trafficking drugs. George Sapp, 42, was arrested Wednesday and charged with possession to sell, manufacture or deliver a controlled substance.

His arrest comes 160 days after he dropped off Charity Huntley, 27, at Baptist Medical Center Beaches. Police were called to the hospital that day around 10 a.m. April 6 in reference to a man who drove to the emergency room with a deceased female. The female was identified as Huntley, a popular Jacksonville singer known as Charity Linique.

Sapp put her body in the rear storage area of a Chevrolet Tahoe before taking her to the ER. When police arrived, they said she was nude, and "the body was cold to the touch and stiff, indicating signs of rigor mortis," a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office booking report states.

An autopsy determined her death was caused by a combination of drugs including fentanyl, oxycodone, and ethanol, a medical examiner's report states.

https://www.firstcoastnews.com/article/news/crime/george-sapp-arrested-in-drug-case-months-after-dropping-charity-linque-huntley-at-hospital/77-96e20dcb-9182-4145-b7d3-801454d96aaa

Nigpanzee
09-15-2023, 04:38 AM
Maybe the singer did drugs because it is a coal burner. I would not be surprised even the slightest.

I aint bin dun did dat!
09-15-2023, 06:05 AM
Maybe the singer did drugs because it is a coal burner. I would not be surprised even the slightest.
Naaaah, this was nigger on nigger. Niggers and fentanyl are a good combination.

haywood
09-15-2023, 06:33 AM
Naaaah, this was nigger on nigger. Niggers and fentanyl are a good combination.

The BEST combination!!

Groid_Rage
09-15-2023, 09:46 PM
Did the hospital have a "dead nigger storage" on the building?

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-16-2023, 01:03 AM
Did the hospital have a "dead nigger storage" on the building?

Most morgues have a special corner for niggers and other roadkill where they can set up a fume hood to remove the stank and funk ! :lol

I'd expect "Charity" had plenty of monkey stench from the perp's last muh dikking of her after the fentanyl fly trap.