PDA

View Full Version : Summer's End nigger 'Foam Party' yields one set of batwings and arrest of spigger and a coal black gollywog

Whitey Ford
09-10-2023, 08:25 PM
Deadly Valley Stream 'foam party' shooting: 2nd alleged gang member arrested, police say

https://i.ibb.co/xHcG8tZ/spiggershooter.jpg

A second arrest has been made on Long Island in connection to a fatal shooting last month at an illegal party in Valley Stream.

Isaiah Gonzalez, 21, was arraigned Saturday on second-degree murder charges and criminal possession of a weapon.

This arrest comes just days after police arrested another man, Kyle Matthews, 21, also connected to the incident.

Matthews told reporters Thursday morning that he didn't fire the shots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd05SMDHX_o

DeAndre Carter, a 20-year-old man from Brooklyn, was shot in the chest and killed and three children were wounded in the gunfire.

A 12-year-old boy standing in the doorway was shot in the left upper shoulder after a bullet went in and came out of his back.

Two other boys, both 17 and both from Elmont, were also struck. One was hit in the rear of his leg and the other in his knee.

The shooting is believed to be gang related and police say Matthews, who has several prior arrests, should have been behind bars.

https://abc7ny.com/arrest-murder-valley-stream-illegal-party/13758810/

Ray Cizzums
09-10-2023, 08:42 PM
Far Rockaway has long had a groidle of salt water niggers, and is one of the places we used to fish the bridges and shore spots along Jamaica Bay.
Even 20+ years ago, I'd never forget to have a .45 handy, with it on my lap while driving at night. Red lights and stop signs were, and still are,
ignored by anyone who wants to live. Great place to fish, for sure. Valley Stream, now known as Valley Nigger, used to be all whites 40 years ago,
with the closest niggers in Queens. Green Acres Mall was where gaggles of sweet teen girls hung out every night, with nary a blackaroon in sight...
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
09-11-2023, 04:43 AM
Far Rockaway has long had a groidle of salt water niggers, and is one of the places we used to fish the bridges and shore spots along Jamaica Bay.
Even 20+ years ago, I'd never forget to have a .45 handy, with it on my lap while driving at night. Red lights and stop signs were, and still are,
ignored by anyone who wants to live. Great place to fish, for sure. Valley Stream, now known as Valley Nigger, used to be all whites 40 years ago,
with the closest niggers in Queens. Green Acres Mall was where gaggles of sweet teen girls hung out every night, with nary a blackaroon in sight...
:bugeye

More proof that niggers ruin everything. That light toned nigger sure has some ' fro ' and I could that spook head as a drain cleaner.

Nigpanzee
09-11-2023, 04:47 AM
I hope this was NHI. As far as I am concerned, the only good gollywog is a dead one.

Niggers are Useless
09-11-2023, 05:50 PM
Illegal party? WTF. Well anyway if this is NHI throw all the foam parties you want niggers, keep up the good work.

Anastasia
09-12-2023, 07:36 PM
This arrest comes just days after police arrested another man, Kyle Matthews, 21, also connected to the incident.

Matthews told reporters Thursday morning that he didn't fire the shots.

​LOL. He dindu nuffins! Every fucking time.

Groid_Rage
09-14-2023, 09:24 PM
So even Nassau County is getting niggerfuxated.