PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Kills His Precious Angel Sistuh

Groid_Rage
09-09-2023, 12:42 PM
A man has been arrested and charged with killing his sister in North Austin, the Travis County sheriff's office said on Saturday.

Wanya Kasean Smith, 21, was taken into custody overnight officials said. Police have accused him of killing his 38-year-old sister, Precious Angel Rucker. Police did not release a motive.https://news.yahoo.com/man-arrested-charged-killing-sister-134726042.html

Precious Angel Rucker.
:gorilla :chimpout

animal mother
09-09-2023, 03:00 PM
Police did not release a motive.

Precious Angel probably ate the last chiggin wang.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-09-2023, 08:01 PM
Precious Angel probably ate the last chiggin wang.

"Angel" ate the last chiggun wang, and got first class batwang tickets to the inferno . Just how niggers roll !

CoonsЯus
09-09-2023, 08:03 PM
I bet it was a half sissa. Your average nigger sow gets knocked up by any buck with a rock and a dick. Nigger sows will keep shitting out niglets until there's no government money left for those checks. Then the drain or the dumpster will be the preferred option for instant disposal.

IseDaDiva
09-09-2023, 09:31 PM
I bet it was a half sissa. Your average nigger sow gets knocked up by any buck with a rock and a dick. Nigger sows will keep shitting out niglets until there's no government money left for those checks. Then the drain or the dumpster will be the preferred option for instant disposal.

That's right. You'll never see a litter of niglets who all have the same last name. Never.

Police did not release a motive.

They talk about "motives" when niggers go nigger and kill. They have no motives, or at least no motives a human could understand.

"She call me out my name" is reason enough for a nigga to batwing another.

Moe_Gibbs
09-09-2023, 11:25 PM
These niggernames never cease to amaze me.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-10-2023, 02:40 AM
Let's face it, there was no "motive" other than "Angel" decided not to "muh poosay" her brother anymore. There were probably enough other "wangs" to go around.

Here's a niggra who was doing his sister. He learned it from his older brother. Then his older brother got some other guys to "muh dikk" him too. A nog will "wang" anything that moves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpjmhwlvvvw

Ray Cizzums
09-10-2023, 10:59 AM
Precious Angel ? More like Hairless Congo Bat. Get a wig that covers that boulder for fuck's sake.
There is a 17 year age difference between Precious and Wanya, which means the mammy buffarilla
chunked out god-knows-how-many fatherless funksters in between....
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
09-10-2023, 11:58 AM
Why we let these ridiculous inferior beasts shuffle among us is my #1 burning question. Niggers are not fit for purpose. Wakanda is waiting.

Groid_Rage
09-10-2023, 11:46 PM
Muh Prcious