PDA

View Full Version : Niggers chimpout at block party, but they blame the police

Espantoon
09-08-2023, 09:00 AM
If the cops actually try and control the niggers, it is "overpolicing." But if they leave the nigs to their own devices, then they get blamed when the chimps kill each other.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Baltimore_shooting

CoonsЯus
09-08-2023, 04:09 PM
Aaliyah Gonzales and Kylis Fagbemi

with names like that I think they had it coming.

Marse Igor
09-08-2023, 05:39 PM
Updating Jiggipedia:
At least two people niggers were killed goodified and 28 were injured according to police… Multiple sources reported groids ooked that about 20 to 30 gunshots were fired.

Note to self: please clear a mid-deck area for range time on the next Igor Industries one-way ship back to Apefrica.

CoonsЯus
09-08-2023, 06:04 PM
Updating Jiggipedia:
At least two people niggers were killed goodified and 28 were injured according to police… Multiple sources reported groids ooked that about 20 to 30 gunshots were fired.

Note to self: please clear a mid-deck area for range time on the next Igor Industries one-way ship back to Apefrica.

Imagine how many niggers we could stuff on board that behemoth ! My guess is around 250,000 !

Defund Welfare
09-08-2023, 06:05 PM
I think the cops should just let the chimps kill each other. It’s very amusing to see shitty videos on WURLLSTAHH of niggers twerking in the hood and then all scattering like a swarm of cockroaches when shooting starts.
Sucks that they tend to be a little harsher to the law abiding citizens to make their quotas, but a nigger free society is worth almost any cost i’d say.

IseDaDiva
09-08-2023, 09:06 PM
Updating Jiggipedia:

Obviously niggroes. I think I could do some better shooting than those failures at everything. They can't even batwing each other efficiently.

Niggers are Useless
09-08-2023, 11:16 PM
with names like that I think they had it coming.

I used to know a site that would select those Names for Stupid Nigger Names of The Day SNNOD. Those are candidates for sure and you know 100% they are not white.

Groid_Rage
09-09-2023, 12:44 PM
You can't win with niggers.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
09-09-2023, 05:42 PM
Imagine how many niggers we could stuff on board that behemoth ! My guess is around 250,000 !

Get 'em on board by advertising free Popeye's 10 pcs... airlift in a few boxes and let the nigger hunger games commence as it steams out to sea !

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
09-10-2023, 09:10 PM
Get 'em on board by advertising free Popeye's 10 pcs... airlift in a few boxes and let the nigger hunger games commence as it steams out to sea !

:rofl:rofl:thumb