PDA

View Full Version : MINING THE DEPTHS OF NIGGER DEPRAVITY... Flaming Niggers with a Twist - -G R A P H I C-

Kagman
08-29-2023, 06:13 PM
5 FULL MINUTES OF NIGGER DEPRAVITY.....Turns out the fur on a nigger's head is actually good for something.. It apparently holds gasoline like a sponge... Niggers soak their erstwhile pals heads in gasoline and set them alight...

The pure glee shown by the tormentors is really the most terrifying thing about this vid... These creatures have Zero... NADA... in common with humanity.

People often feel the need to kill or torment others for a variety of reasons... Only niggers take the greatest of pleasure in doing so. This, really, is depravity on a new level.. 5 full minutes of flaming niggers with only their heads and faces alight - all the while being tormented and laughed at every second of the way.

https://theync.com/new-gangs-massacres-in-haiti.htm (https://theync.com/new-gangs-massacres-in-haiti.htm)

Niggers are Useless
08-29-2023, 07:07 PM
Well it's nice to see Haiti hasn't changed despite the Billions funneled there by the Clinton foundation. It proves no matter how much you do for Niggers they will never become human. I have also seen them use a tire filled with gas or kerosene stuck over the niggers shoulders then set on fire. Like Large black candles running all over ooking.

Kagman
08-29-2023, 07:22 PM
... I have also seen them use a tire filled with gas or kerosene stuck over the niggers shoulders then set on fire. Like Large black candles running all over ooking.

Do find that one... We've got a member here named 'Goodyear Necklace' who is the resident expert on torched niggers... He'd love to see it - as would I

Niggers are Useless
08-29-2023, 07:47 PM
Do find that one... We've got a member here named 'Goodyear Necklace' who is the resident expert on torched niggers... He'd love to see it - as would I

I didn't have a video camera handy 1995 so no sail fones either. I'm sure there are videos somewhere though. Niggers still do that shit.
They also painted a bunch of white nigger scribble all over some other Nigger, paraded him thru the town and then beat him to death with sticks, also entertaining. Also no video.
I love the members screen name though, that's awesome.
Ill look around and see if I can find something, it's not like the NSA isn't already monitoring my searches right?

I aint bin dun did dat!
08-30-2023, 06:36 AM
Man, the USA niggers really do have it so bad. Poor niggers. If they had just been left in their third world nigger shitholes they wouldn’t have suffered so much.